UPDATE: My score for $300!!!

Wlogan31

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
EDIT: I scored all of the games below (Mint/Complete w/ black labels) for $300!!! How do you think I did? I've never played any of these, so it's gonna be a great summer!!!
  • Vandal-Hearts $15
  • Thousand Arms (includes all collectibles)
  • Valkyrie Profile
  • Persona
  • Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (w/ bonus disk)
  • Grandia
  • Xenogears
  • Suikoden II
  • Legend of Legaia
I'm pumped!

Those prices are basically just below Ebay prices assuming they're complete copies with manual/case... if you actually want to play those games, then those prices are good. I think most of them are worth playing at the least, with most being excellent RPGs.

But a few things to consider:
Legend of Legaia isn't for everyone (I thought it was ok, a friend of mine claims it's the best RPG ever:whistle2:?).
Valkyrie Profile is on the PSP.
Persona 1 & 2 are very hardcore JRPGs (read, they're hard as hell).

Of the ones listed, Vandal Hearts is probably the lone great deal (it goes for roughly $25-$35 on Ebay). Suikoden II is a damn good RPG so $90 is a tempting price but whether or not it's worth $90 to you is the question (as you haven't played it I'm assuming). Xenogears for $30 is another excellent deal if it's the black label version which sells for $40+ but the game's definitely worth playing I think.

You could buy the entire lot and sell of the ones you don't want but that's a lot of work...

That's a fine deal. When you're done you can sell them for at least what you paid, and that's always a sweet option. That's why I'm always a fan of getting rare games that have held their value for awhile already. They probably won't go anywhere before I finish.

[quote name='flasht3']How many PM offers have you gotten about any of these games so far?[/quote]

No offers whatsoever...

bread's done
Back