UPDATE: Sheriff: Woman sat on toilet for 2 years

GuilewasNK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080312/ap_on_re_us/woman_in_bathroom;_ylt=AnjByWxQVtGfLilBeLtdbblH2ocA

Sheriff: Woman sat on toilet for 2 years

By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer 7 minutes ago

Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years — so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the boyfriend finally called police.

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman's skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Whipple said. "It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, `Maybe tomorrow,'" Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend," Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was reported in fair condition at a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police have declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz of Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor. "I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Ellis said. "What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

DAMN...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GuilewasNK']The part that gets me is this...

:roll:[/QUOTE]

well, there is a difference between being disabled and disturbed

This is straight out of a David Fincher movie.

I just don't know what to say. My only question is who is more disturbed: The woman for not getting off the toilet for two years, or the boyfriend for capitulating for that long. If my wife was in there for more than an hour, I'd be calling 911.

[quote name='fart_bubble']well, there is a difference between being disabled and disturbed[/quote]

I think she is in a class by herself. Actually you could include the "boyfriend" too. I mean, how the hell can you have a relationship with someone attached to a damn commode?

Did she wipe her butt after she used it? I can't imagine her being stuck otherwise. Dude probably has a second bathroom.

[quote name='Moxio']:whee:[/quote]

:applause:

The boyfriend didn't have sex with his "girlfriend" for two years? What a bad relationship. :)

[quote name='bigdaddy']:applause:

The boyfriend didn't have sex with his "girlfriend" for two years? What a bad relationship. :)[/quote]

Oral? :lol:

She would have gotten a day before I called the police. I kinda get why he didn't, I mean she wasn't dead and was fully capable of getting up but still, what the hell? When it got to the point where he had to feed her on the damn toilet it was time to start making calls.

[quote name='bigdaddy']:applause:

The boyfriend didn't have sex with his "girlfriend" for two years? What a bad relationship. :)[/quote]

Actually, in this case, doing it would probably have been worse than not doing it.

[quote name='dastly75']Maybe they liked some sort of reverse bumpkin-ing.[/quote]

I believe it's called "The Mrs. Santa."

he just wanted to bring another chick back to his place and was like

ahh You can't use that bathroom......

Hey Jimmy Bing me some ding dongs!!!

Ah sally that was ah....didn't I tell y ou...ah ....Thats well... thats my girlfiend
..Im mean my mom... Im ....not my mom my ....well yeah shes my girlfriend but she wont.....

HEY where are you going!!!!!! Damn it Jessica thats the third girl this month. When the hell you going to get out of my shitter!

NEVER!!!!!!

Damn it girl Im calling the police!

IM NOT LEAVING!!!!!!

Hey there im sorry to bother but my girlfriend is crazy. I mean damn she won't leave my shitter.I don't know. We had us a fight about me being a womingizing man whore. I don't remeber this was over an year ago. Well maybe two now. No Really shes been in der for that long. Well hell no I didn't tie her down. I want her ass to leave. No Like for two years Damn you don't listen just like her!!!! Dis aint no prank lady. I need someone to get her off my shitter! Thank you!

There was actually a Nip//Tuck about this...except the woman was stuck to her couch instead. Egads! I didn't know it actually happened.

[quote name='Maklershed']I bet that lady is sexy.[/quote]
Yes she is ;)
TOILET.jpg

[quote name='apokalipze2']Yes she is ;)
TOILET.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wow, look at those thunder thighs. Gross.

So is it safe to assume that this women didn't shower for 2 years, nor did she brush her teeth? (since the article says her skin grew on the toilet seat). I can't even imagine how disgusting she looked from lack of showering, and how much weight she gained from just sitting there.

[quote name='klwillis45']:rofl: Is this an Onion article? No way the Sheriff's name is Mr. Whipple.[/quote]

hahah, i thought i was the only one who caught that

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bx6Mpyi4xk[/MEDIA]

Id hate to be the man at the hospital that had to use a crow bar to get the toilet seat off her ass.
What would you think sitting in the waiting room and someone walks in with a toilet stuck to their ass? A wtf moment for sure.

It says he kept bringing her food and water... that sounds like the 1st mistake. "Honey, I'm hungry and don't feel like leaving the bathroom for the next 2 years, will you bring me something to eat?"

What about co-workers? Friends? Family? Didn't they wonder where she was, or did she have other visitors in her bathroom apartment?

[quote name='Tybee']I'm betting a Nintendo DS and a copy of Puzzle Quest or a stack of Phoenix Wrights were involved.[/quote]

:rofl:

They could have played wireless matches together through the door.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_re_us/woman_in_bathroom;_ylt=AhAqaBJnd95eQfT2rqwljkdH2ocA

Here's a follow-up.

A 35-year-old woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time he called police had a phobia about leaving the bathroom, the boyfriend said.

"It just kind of happened one day; she went in and had been in there a little while, the next time it was a little longer. Then she got it in her head she was going to stay — like it was a safe place for her," McFarren said.

But McFarren said she moved around in the bathroom during that time, bathed and changed into the clothes he brought her. He brought food and water to her. They had conversations and had an otherwise normal relationship — except it all happened in the bathroom.

Babcock has an infection in her legs that has damaged her nerves, and there is a possibility she may wind up in a wheelchair, McFarren said.

[quote name='TahoeMax']There was actually a Nip//Tuck about this...except the woman was stuck to her couch instead. Egads! I didn't know it actually happened.[/quote]

Yeah, that was a good episode.

Boyfriend: Honey…breakfast is ready. Can you please come out of the bathroom.
Girlfriend: Thanks, Hon. But I’m OK.
Boyfriend: Are you sure? I made your favorite. Blueberry waffles.
Girlfriend: Wow. That sounds great. But my skin has grown over the toilet seat. If I stand up my legs will rip off.
Boyfriend: I even got that maple butter you like so much. Why don’t you come sit down at the table.
Girlfriend: It hurts so much. I can only feel pain. Please help.
Boyfriend: OK, well come out whenever you’re ready. I don’t want to rush you.
Girlfriend: Please, for the love of Christ, call for help.
Boyfriend: I love you, too!

That's fucked up.

But yeah, both of them have to be disturbed. Particularly him for wanting to stay with a "toilet bitch" for so damn long.

She was probably protecting those damn towels we're not allowed to use.

~HotShotX

Wow so interesting... now the question is what month did she start this.. and where was everyone posting here then? Now from then till now in the damn bathroom... I think I would rather be in a coma... at least I would have an excuse.

bread's done
Back