Updated 2/13, WTF 4 a PSP, Clearing out my GBA & Saturn Collection, Jump Superstars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m interested in the following:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Dead to Rights
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Otogi: Myth of Demons OR Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors (Don't really want both)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Tony Hawk's Underground 1 OR 2 (Again, don't really want both)

Check my collection at either website in my sig and LMK if we can work something out.

Thanks

[quote name='Epic Wolf'][BloodRayne 2 $12 (sealed)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer $7
Mercenaries $10
[/QUOTE]

actually, i am intersted in these 3, would you do $26 shipped for the 3?

I have Paladin's Quest for SNES. Its cart only aswell, but perfectly intact and great condition.

Only thing i seen was PGR3(x360), and unfortunetly I do not have enough money to throw in to make it any where even. If you could pm me if interested in buying. If you dont buy thats completely understood.

Thank you for your time

-Dio-

looks like your private message box is full

"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Epic Wolf has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

my PM box is utterly empty, let me know if you would do $26 media mail for bloodrayne 2, buffy, and mercenaries. also do you take paypal?

i tried to send you a pm, but it won't let me :lol:

"Epic Wolf has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her"

Interested in Blood Rayne 2 XBox

I have from your wants Harvest Moon for Playstation its complete.
Would you do that for Blood Rayne 2? PM me. :)

Could everyone I have a pending trade with please PM me their contact info at this current account , as of current my Epic Wolf account is out of commission and being looked into by the mods but has definitely has not been "Banned", all future contact's will have to be made to EpicWolf until my other is back to normal, thank you and my apologies for any inconveniences.

[quote name='EpicWolf']Could everyone I have a pending trade with please PM me their contact info at this current account , as of current my Epic Wolf account is out of commission and being looked into by the mods but has definitely has not been "Banned", all future contact's will have to be made to EpicWolf until my other is back to normal, thank you and my apologies for any inconveniences.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to make a post saying that yes, the original Epic Wolf account is out of commission for the moment. The mods are looking into it, and in the meantime Epic will be using this new account.

If you have a trade pending with Epic, please have patience. Epic no longer has access to his PM's, and thusly doesn't have access to his pending trade info. We're trying to fix this in a timely manner. Thank you.

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this until we've figured this all out.

[quote name='Ledhed']Just wanted to make a post saying that yes, the original Epic Wolf account is out of commission for the moment. The mods are looking into it, and in the meantime Epic will be using this new account.

If you have a trade pending with Epic, please have patience. Epic no longer has access to his PM's, and thusly doesn't have access to his pending trade info. We're trying to fix this in a timely manner. Thank you.

I'm gonna go ahead and lock this until we've figured this all out.[/QUOTE]
Well, the issue with Epic Wolf's account has been fixed and he's back under that account.

He's not been banned, and it was an odd issue with his account, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back