*Updated 4/9/14* Under $10 Gamestop Price Drops for X360 and PS3 Games.($1 Gears Of War 2,$7 Crysis 2,BF3,MW3,MoH Warfighter,$10 Game of Thrones,More

MetalMegaGio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
*Updated on 4/9/14*
Just A couple Games that got a Price Drop at Gamestop.

$1-Gears Of War 2: X360 (Used)

$2-Marvel Super Hero Squad:Comic Combat-uDraw: PS3 (New)

$2-Battlefield Bad Company 2: PS3/ X360 (Used)

$3-Killzone 2: PS3 (Used)

$4-NBA 2K12: PS3 (Used)

$6-Resident Evil:Operation Raccoon City: X360 (Used)

$7-Assassins Creed:Brotherhood: PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Call of Duty MW3: PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Medal of Honor:Warfighter: X360/PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Battlefield 3: X360/ PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Crysis 2: X360/PS3 *Added on 4/9/14*

$7-Killzone 3: PS3 (Used)

$8-Hitman Blood Money: X360 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$8-Ghost Recon Future Soldier: X360/PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$9-Resident Evil 6: X360 (Used)

$10-Max Payne 3: X360/PS3 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$10-Game of Thrones: X360 (Used) *Added on 4/9/14*

$10-Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2: X360 (New) In Store Only

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just amazed that there people that have never played Gears.
You'd be surprised. My wife and I are just now playing through all of the Gears games, but that's because she wasn't really into shooters until recently. Now that she is, I'm going back and finding anything that's a couch co-op shooter game.

So tempting to pick up some copies of ORC for my co-op buds and I.  The beat' em up streets of rage fan in me wants Anarchy Reigns too.  Someone halp please!

Thanks for this thread OP! I was able to grab B:BC2 for my bro-in-law and I picked up Kens Rage 2 an RE:ORC for myself. $16.54 for all 3 including tax, all were near mint. Kens Rage 2 was even new, converted to used.

After Halo, Gears is the #1 series I wish was also on PS3. I had some good times with my friends and horde mode back in high school.

Can anyone tell me if the gears of war series lets you turn of the blood/gore before playing? Maybe recommend some others that do? Thanks

Can anyone tell me if the gears of war series lets you turn of the blood/gore before playing? Maybe recommend some others that do? Thanks
I am 75% sure that Gears 1 and 2 have the option to turn blood and gore off. I believe I played through it like that because my little brother wanted to play the game.

Man, I bought Gears 2: LE and Gears 2: GotY for something like $110 total over the course of those years.

Gears of War (the original) was by far my favorite 360 game for over a year, and I really hoped the sequel would be the same.  It was a great, fun game, but the multiplayer was such a mess at launch that I feel they shot themselves in the foot releasing it when they did. :(

And now you guys can buy it for something like 90 cents + tax.  Haha.  

Can anybody help me this? I have Aliens Colonial Marines. I know it has very poor ratings but I really enjoy the multiplayer aspect. So compare ORC and Aliens, you think ORC will worth my time and money?

Probably will pick up Gears 2 sometime soon so I can finish out the Seriously 2.0 achievement. It's the only achievement I'm missing since I got tired of grinding around the 60k mark.

Man, I bought Gears 2: LE and Gears 2: GotY for something like $110 total over the course of those years.

Gears of War (the original) was by far my favorite 360 game for over a year, and I really hoped the sequel would be the same. It was a great, fun game, but the multiplayer was such a mess at launch that I feel they shot themselves in the foot releasing it when they did. :(

And now you guys can buy it for something like 90 cents + tax. Haha.
I purchase Gears 1 and 2 CE on day 1 release.

I don't know why there is all the hate for ORC it is not a bad game the online multiplayer is kinda crap but the coop is pretty awesome I enjoyed it but I flipped it for profit before I could beat it finish achievements

And now you guys can buy it for something like 90 cents + tax. Haha.
I worked as a tester on Gears 2 and it's so weird seeing it for $0.90. We were pulling 90 hour weeks for four months before shipping. Epic put so much sweat and passion put into making that game - glad I was a part of it (and it's always cool getting to see my name in a manual).

Probably will pick up Gears 2 sometime soon so I can finish out the Seriously 2.0 achievement. It's the only achievement I'm missing since I got tired of grinding around the 60k mark.
In the mission where you're riding the Derricks with Dizzy, it's pretty easy to farm kills on the chain gun. We actually had to test the Seriously 2.0 achievement by unlocking it several times - imagine how fun that was!

In the mission where you're riding the Derricks with Dizzy, it's pretty easy to farm kills on the chain gun. We actually had to test the Seriously 2.0 achievement by unlocking it several times - imagine how fun that was!
. Imagine if you had to test seriously 3.0 multiple times

I worked as a tester on Gears 2 and it's so weird seeing it for $0.90. We were pulling 90 hour weeks for four months before shipping. Epic put so much sweat and passion put into making that game - glad I was a part of it (and it's always cool getting to see my name in a manual).

They put so much passion into the campaign you mean? Because that mp was turrrrrible. Campaign was amazing though.

fyi.. i tried using a Kongregate $3 off coupon to buy Hitman Blood Money, and was told that I couldnt use it because Hitman already had a special "temporary sale" price

is re raccoon city that bad? the reviews are mixed
I had the Special Edition of RE: Operation Raccoon City and after about 3 months the online died down to nothing. The SP experience was terrible...loaded with invisible walls and enemies that soak up bullets. There were glimmers of hope here and there but if it isn't under $5- don't buy it IMO. I wanted it to be good, but it was just so sub-par.

You would probably have a better time with Duke Nukem Forever...that's how bad it is and frustrating as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like gamestop was lying to you.
i thought so too. but he did try to scan the coupon, and it wouldnt work. and after i purchased the game without using the coupon, the receipt did show a $5 promo discount was applied to get to the 7.99 price... which implies its a special sale price .. for now anyway

i thought so too. but he did try to scan the coupon, and it wouldnt work. and after i purchased the game without using the coupon, the receipt did show a $5 promo discount was applied to get to the 7.99 price... which implies its a special sale price .. for now anyway
Well thats weird,I guess they are running a random special sale.

bread's done
Back