UPDATED 5/31 LIST DVD TV Boxset Boxes & Movie Tins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the Trade forum is the best place for it. People are always selling DVD's in this thread anyways, I don't see how this is much different.

Chances are you'll get a bunch more views in this forum too.

I need cases for 24seasons 1,2 and 3. Picked them up disc by disc at Movie Trading Company once upon a time and never had the cases.

How much for the Clear Slim insert cases?

I'd be interested in most of them if the price was right.

Just FYI, I can get 100 packs of Black, Single or Doubles for $23 Shipped.

I would do 100 Single Slims for $18 shipped...i have to pay for boxes and all supplies...and thats about as cheap as i can do it....let me know ASAP by PM...

Anyone have any idea where else i might be able to offer these to others outside of CAG after everyone has gotten what they wanted here?

Is there a similar kind of site maybe for DVD's or DVD on TV? With a good honest community like CAG? I hate to think of ebaying these one by one...but i also need to clean out my basement...

I realized that after about 6 hours in to Pokemon DS (Complete and MINT im a collector of sorts) that if i were to spend the time needed to be a completist about a game...i would rather it be on Oblivion for my 360...it may be a leap to think someone would want this trade...but...never know....also i have a list up of DVD TV Boxset Boxes for sale on the site under Video Game Trading and if you come up with a list of 10 or so you need i would trade for Oblivion 360...fair? Oh of Motorstorm for PS3....
anyone...
anyone...

Per the stickied forum rules, one TL per person. Your newer TL has been merged into this one. Please edit/bump your TL as needed. If you wish to close an old TL to open a new one, please edit the title of the old one to include "close" or "lock", for any mod to close.

[quote name='daminion']Just a warning... these actually don't qualify for media mail since you're not actually including the media. The post office sometimes does random checks on mail marked as media mail and will open it up and see what's inside. I've had this happen to me as both a sender and recipient.[/QUOTE]

Yup, he's right.

http://pe.usps.gov/text/qsg300/Q370.htm

Technically, empty cases for media do not qualify for Media Mail rates. However, on the off chance one of your packages gets opened, they'd probably see it was a DVD set and not open it up to see if there was DVDs inside. I mean, who ships out empty DVD box set boxes?

If you're really worried or, perhaps, if you ever get "caught", you could always buy one of those cheap ass spindles of 100 CDs for $10 at Wal*Mart and just put a blank CD into each one you send out. You'd only be out ten cents more for the shipping and, technically, you'd be shipping media.

Yeah i just assume if they opened it for some reason they wouldnt go much further than the dvd box and figure its full...i like to think the post has more important things to do...ya know?

I sent payment for a 24 Season 2 empty box on 5/3 and haven't seen it yet. I sent a PM to the OP on the 24th and his profile shows him last being online yesterday, but I haven't heard back...

8-bit-ghost, where are you?

Before I go that route, I want to believe that 8-bit-ghost wasn't trying to scam me outta $6!

Seriously, I don't think that's the case - did anyone who purchased one of these get their merchandise yet?

Uncle Bob... PM sent....sorry out of town for holiday...I have no problem refunding you if it is yet to arrive...all other boxes sold have arrived and feedback given to me...not scamming...

i can back up 8-bit not scamming. i got mine about a month ago and everything was in great shape and good packaging. hey 8-bit, any chance you can get a tom goes to the mayor box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back