Updated 8/14. Because I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thelonepig']DBJ must be busy with baby.

It only gets worse.

Much, much worse.

That said, I did get an awful lot of game time when my daughter was a newborn. She'd fall asleep on me and I could just sit and play for an hour or two without my wife telling me I should be doing something else. ^_^

A package will be on its way to you tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the contents![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I am busy ohhh sooo extremly busy. I am able to play some games now and again(although my xbl buddies get frustrated when I drop the controller during a Gears match when baby jangles starts wailing). I am not really busy busy cause like you said the baby sleeps like crazy right now! Its the constant barrage of visitors that keeps me busy, we both have a large families and we have a load of friends, so just about every night I come home from work, there is someone there to see baby jangles. Its pretty hectic right now, but ohhhh so awesome. :D As im sure you know, there is no greater thing in the world than a kid of your own(imo) its simply awesome.

you still watching One Piece? Its over 400 episodes long now:whee:. After awhile it gets pretty tough finding episodes, but I found a site that has them in bundles of 50 which makes it nice and easy to get caught up.

They have Disnet SingIt or whatever it is near me for the cheap if your still looking for kids stuff. I can pick it up for you if you want.

Hey, got the package today! Great as always!!!
I'm excited to get to the Kindle although I haven't done any more than look at it yet. LOL, Had to get right on here and let you know it arrived.
Ai was really surprised about Marley & Me. She said that she noticed I took it off my wants so she was sad, but didn't want to say anything. HAHA
As always, thanks for everything! Also, thanks for sticking up for me in that failed OTT. Didn't want to make one in the first place... Should have gone with my gut on that one, huh?
I felt like I was warped to 4chan being over there. I guess that's another reason to never venture out of the trading forums. CAG gets wild outside! ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']I'm right here, silly.[/QUOTE]

Lies!!!!!
Btw if Dv8 asked you something unusual - I said nothing! haha

Also, been playing Prof Layton recently coughtokilltimecough at work. I like it - i didn't it would be as long as it is - I'm about 8 hours in still not sure what happening. Then again maybe I'm just slow on the puzzle solving V_v.

[quote name='thelonepig']DV8 hasn't asked me a thing that I would consider unusual. Yet.

As for Prof Layton; it's an excellent game. I really appreciated the engaging storyline and cutscenes between the puzzles. I have finished all but two puzzles in the game and it took me roughly 12 hours.[/QUOTE]

So I only have 4 more hours of this?? That's depressing. Then again, I think i've been spending so much time clicking on everything to make sure i get every puzzle, coin, and robodog lead possible (which i'm still uncertain what purpose those 'leads' do....)

Did you do the bonus puzzles as well? Such as updates, etc, etc?

Your title states it all! except the moving part (that doesn't happen til the end of the month for me).

BUMP!

Where did you move to??

EDIT: didn't see this...
[quote name='thelonepig']Well, my understanding is that there will be six games, four of which have been released in Japan. Plus there is a full-length motion picture coming out. At the rate they're being released here, I'd say we have a few more years of Professor Layton. :D

Robodog will
randomly point out coins/puzzles for you.

And finally, yes, I did do all of the bonus puzzles. Of the two I'm missing, I haven't located one and the other is the final slide puzzle.[/QUOTE]

Full-length motion picture??!! YES! altho i'm not sure how well they'll integrate the puzzle aspect into a movie.... but if it's by studio ghibli I can keep my hopes high for some great magic being done!!

Oh that's what he does.... i swear he seems to be just sniffing things here and there - I wasn't sure what he was going to do... So i expect in future chapters thats the location of certain events. I'm so happy i don't remember all 40 locations of he already searched out hahaha.

Slide puzzles you say? that's my weakness - I was never good with randomly placed pictures. I remember a part in Zelda Wind Waker where I had to do that for some item/triforce location thing.. ehh.

[quote name='thelonepig']I'm surviving. Sadly, that also means I've tabled nearly all of my gameplaying for the moment. I have been getting a little bit of time in here and there on Devil Survivor but otherwise I'm just working on getting things around the house fixed up.

How are things on your end?[/QUOTE]

I assume you meant devil summoner? or is it devil survivor? lol

Things are going fine. Just the usual with work and games. nothing exciting.

did went back to canada for the weekend which was sweet! :D

bump!

lol... i knew i should've googled devil survivor be4 i commented. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']I only moved 7 miles, but it was from a condo we were renting into a home. So worth it.
[/QUOTE]
Oh that's great, my friend! I just came from a new home gathering event as well! Glad to hear your now a home owner! Congrats!!! :)

The slide puzzles I'm referring to are the series of blocks that you have to manipulate to get another block from point A to point B. I'm sure you've run into at least one of those already. I think there were three total.

Ahh okay, I don't really mine those actually - in fact there was one with the laytonmobile that i kept retrying over and over until i got the 15 moves to completion. I wish they would have integrated an 'achievement/trophy' system into this - but then again... lol.

^^ DBJ did you buy the collector's edition one with the Batarang?! If you did - post some pics yea??!!

BUMP!
just bought a japanese bloodgood maple seedling (yea i already stated this in Dv8 page) but i'm THAT excited lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back