*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks major!

[quote name='major morgan']Mine doesn't expire for another two weeks and I have not renewed yet.

I was sent that email two weeks ago - which was almost exactly a month before expiration.[/QUOTE]

just got my magazine today, in CA, guess it ships from SF, CA from future. as others have said, the writing after reading one full article for the first time is a joke.
that ME3 coupon better work with the CE, best buy near me has 2 of these! or I'm calling :bs:

EDIT: IF anyone is in the LA area and wants the Prototype 2 and candy game coupons, let me know, I'll give them to you for free.

Got my magazine today, can't wait to see what the Sunday ad brings. Prototype 2 and Lollipop Chainsaw are on top of my "please be $10" wishlist.

I also got my issue today. The only thing I'm hoping for is Prototype 2 on sale for $34.99-$39.99. At $4.99-$9.99 after coupon, I could afford to have it sit in my backlog for a little while. :)

[quote name='mrclutch']I wish they had a better preowned coupon. With all the b2g1 deals lately the coupon is wothless.[/QUOTE]

Unless, of course, you'd rather just pay $20 for 1 game instead of $60 for 3.

How is Best Buy so damn good at these deals? Rage & Bulletstorm, Kingdoms of Amalur, Arkham City, etc etc. And now Lollipops Chainsaw and Prototype 2?! How do they do it?!?!

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']wait so how is BF3 and ME3 $10 when ME3 MSRP is $60 at bestbuy?[/QUOTE]
You are looking at the PE

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']How is Best Buy so damn good at these deals? Rage & Bulletstorm, Kingdoms of Amalur, Arkham City, etc etc. And now Lollipops Chainsaw and Prototype 2?! How do they do it?!?![/QUOTE]

By not being able to sell any at regular price? ;)

I mean, I love these deals too but we only get them because Best Buy's not in the best shape right now.

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']How is Best Buy so damn good at these deals? Rage & Bulletstorm, Kingdoms of Amalur, Arkham City, etc etc. And now Lollipops Chainsaw and Prototype 2?! How do they do it?!?![/QUOTE]This is probably related to the huge loss of profit last quarter... but whatever, keep the deals coming BB :applause:

Well i saw that the BF 3 coupon is for PS3, makes sense. the trade in 4, so BB won't have to deal with flippers. I'm sure this work around with EA was in the pipeline for the Premium edition coming out to get rid of the PS3 stock. 360 TIV is 12 :/

...but there isn't really a deal on those games yet, unless an additional sale is placed on those games with coupons available.

Which has happened in the past, just not yet. I can see this thread delving into people buying copies of those games in order to price match and put a coupon on top of it due to something someone said in a post and...well we all know how these BBY threads go.

Got my issue in the mail today as well. Now to keep the coupon page in my glovebox for any potential sales in the coming weeks! :)

September is my first month digital after switching from physical magazines. Does anyone know how to get the coupons? I can't find them at myrewardzone.com. Also, how do I get the electronic magazine? It hasn't been emailed to me.

So, I just want this confirmed.

So if I were to walk in to a BB store tmrw and apply for the annual subscription @ $15, would I be handed over the latest issue (September issue- with the said coupons) once I join in (and subsequent issues mailed to my place?)?

Got my issue in the mail today, I guess calling CS about my missing july/august issue lit a fire under their ass. Not sure if answered elsewhere....do the coupons stack with BestBuy's DOTD prices? Just curious.

[quote name='lonestarranger']So, I just want this confirmed.

So if I were to walk in to a BB store tmrw and apply for the annual subscription @ $15, would I be handed over the latest issue (September issue- with the said coupons) once I join in (and subsequent issues mailed to my place?)?[/QUOTE]

Just make sure they have the Sep issue available. I went in Sat. to do it, and they couldn't find the new one. Yesterday, I was picking up Madden and the guy saw me and said he got them in.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']I'm in for ME3. After coupon, is it $10 or $20? So confused @_@[/QUOTE]

It's $20 AC, but people are banking on a sale for it. They're expecting it'll be $29.99, which it has been before in a sale. So AC it'll be $9.99

I got my magazine yesterday as well. The only game I'll be targeting this time around is Lollipop Chainsaw. Let's hope it goes on sale sometime next month to the point where we can get it for ~$10.

If ME3 is $10 with a sale, I'm all over it. But as of now, as GREAT of a deal as it looks like... I'm so far backlogged with games (and soon to be borderlands2), not to mention ME2, I'm probably better off waiting for a GOTY edition with all the dlc

When should the mag arrive at the latest? I just signed up a few weeks ago and was just wondering how long I should wait for it.

[quote name='Koopa22']When should the mag arrive at the latest? I just signed up a few weeks ago and was just wondering how long I should wait for it.[/QUOTE]

You won't get this months. You'll get the October one. It takes 4-6 weeks

[quote name='Geco17']You won't get this months. You'll get the October one. It takes 4-6 weeks[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for the headsup

[quote name='lonestarranger']So, I just want this confirmed.

So if I were to walk in to a BB store tmrw and apply for the annual subscription @ $15, would I be handed over the latest issue (September issue- with the said coupons) once I join in (and subsequent issues mailed to my place?)?[/QUOTE]

Ring up the mag and sub at the same time. The mag will zero out. Some employees don't know this and may give you flack about it, its just easier to do it yourself.

Not necessarily. Call first to make sure that they have the latest September issue before going in.

When signing up for the subscription, make sure that you bring the magazine there for them to ring up at the same time. You can't come back later for the magazine if you forgot to do so.

Mass Effect 3 will be $20 after the coupon. But like everyone else, I won't get it unless it goes on sale and then becomes $10 after the coupon. Otherwise I'll wait for the one with all the DLCs.

Batman AC Special Edition was at $20 before I believe. If that hits $15 I'll pick it up as well. I won't be picking up the regular Batman AC. Not even for $10 after a sale and coupon.

[quote name='ZildjianKX']Since people are getting the latest issue in the mail, does that mean the stores should have them too?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Not necessarily. Call first to make sure that they have the latest September issue before going in.

When signing up for the subscription, make sure that you bring the magazine there for them to ring up at the same time. You can't come back later for the magazine if you forgot to do so.

Mass Effect 3 will be $20 after the coupon. But like everyone else, I won't get it unless it goes on sale and then becomes $10 after the coupon. Otherwise I'll wait for the one with all the DLCs.

Batman AC Special Edition was at $20 before I believe. If that hits $15 I'll pick it up as well. I won't be picking up the regular Batman AC. Not even for $10 after a sale and coupon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! They haven't released a version of Mass Effect 1 or 2 with all the DLC yet, have they? Not sure if they will for #3. Maybe they'll do a boxed set of all 3 games with all the DLC after all the DLC is finished?

Got my magazine today! This is the first time I've received it before the coupons are active :) Now, to wait for a sale on ME3. BF3, and Lollipop Chainsaw!

I love how everyone is waiting for a sale on BF3. ITS 10 fucking dollars! If it was $20 with the coupon then fine but $10 for BF3 is a steal. Im cheap, but im not THAT cheap

Gamestop has ME3 on sale for $20 for the next week so Best Buy "could" have a similar deal equalling a free ME3. Not saying it will happen, but it is within the realm of possibility.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I love how everyone is waiting for a sale on BF3. ITS 10 fucking dollars! If it was $20 with the coupon then fine but $10 for BF3 is a steal. Im cheap, but im not THAT cheap[/QUOTE]
Just remember, without the "cheap" we are simply "assgamers" :p

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I love how everyone is waiting for a sale on BF3. ITS 10 fucking dollars! If it was $20 with the coupon then fine but $10 for BF3 is a steal. Im cheap, but im not THAT cheap[/QUOTE]

Is $39.99 the new MSRP for BF3? If so, I'm good with picking it up for $10 on Sunday 9/2 with the coupon. I just assumed it was a current sale price that would change by the time the coupon was active.

[quote name='209chromatic']So if you registered for unlocked this month you won't get next months issue?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily, I didn't miss a month when I signed up, but then again, lots of people say it took a while for them to get an issue in the mail. So, YMMV.

[quote name='209chromatic']So if you registered for unlocked this month you won't get next months issue?[/QUOTE]
You chose a bad time to sign up. Should had waited until September cause then you would had got the next issue on the spot in store. Your 1st issue would be probably October.
[quote name='TrumpetDan']Is $39.99 the new MSRP for BF3? If so, I'm good with picking it up for $10 on Sunday 9/2 with the coupon. I just assumed it was a current sale price that would change by the time the coupon was active.[/QUOTE]
$40 is the MSRP for BF3, the premium edition is taking its place.

[quote name='htz']
$40 is the MSRP for BF3, the premium edition is taking its place.[/QUOTE]

Cool beans. My BF3 coupon will get used Sunday then! Thanks htz!

[quote name='htz']You chose a bad time to sign up. Should had waited until September cause then you would had got the next issue on the spot in store. Your 1st issue would be probably October.

$40 is the MSRP for BF3, the premium edition is taking its place.[/QUOTE]

Yea should of done that but I actually wanted to get on the madden $20 promo deal.

[quote name='htz']You chose a bad time to sign up. Should had waited until September cause then you would had got the next issue on the spot in store. Your 1st issue would be probably October. [/QUOTE]

Just signed up tonight while doing some trades and ended up with both the July/August and September issues. I asked the guy if I would be able to come in and get the September issue with my GCU receipt when it becomes available and he gave me his copy. He said he was getting another in the mail anyway and it'd save me a trip. Of course not everybody will be that lucky but I thought it was very cool of him to do that.

bread's done
Back