*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bajingo']I found that you're a dick.

I also meant used games that might be on sale cheaper this week.[/QUOTE]

There's a used deals of the week thread for best buy as well that gets updated and taken care

[quote name='shadowkast']There's a used deals of the week thread for best buy as well that gets updated and taken care[/QUOTE]

What he really needs is not the used deals of the week (cause you'd have to stack the coupon) but the latest used price drops. The CAG price tracker doesn't track used game priced, I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the actually helpful posts guys I forgot about that thread. Also I was kinda trying to steer the thread back on topic away from iamthegreatestprick, but that was too much to ask.

Would be all over prototype 2 of I hadn't beaten through gamefly when it came out, def similar to infamous.

San Marcos tx still had witcher 2 copies got one when passing through town.

[quote name='bajingo']Thanks for the actually helpful posts guys I forgot about that thread. Also I was kinda trying to steer the thread back on topic away from iamthegreatestprick, but that was too much to ask. [/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:You're just still mad I expected you to do some legwork on your own. Yet I'm sure your posts here calling me a prick and a dick will be left alone if the mods clean this thread again, while this one will get deleted quickly.:roll:

[quote name='YBX87']iatcg, you are quickly becoming public enemy #1 on here. LOL[/QUOTE]This is what happens when you spend too much time on a website. I think the worst part is because he posts so much on here, he has become an easy target. I'm not saying he is wrong for that. But sometimes you have to be the bigger man and leave well enough alone. CAG implemented the "Ignore" feature for a reason.

[quote name='krashhole']This is what happens when you spend too much time on a website. I think the worst part is because he posts so much on here, he has become an easy target. I'm not saying he is wrong for that. But sometimes you have to be the bigger man and leave well enough alone. CAG implemented the "Ignore" feature for a reason.[/QUOTE]

you should defend him, since you are his minion, ROflmao

[quote name='YBX87']iatcg, you are quickly becoming public enemy #1 on here. LOL[/QUOTE]
My new buddy just PM'd me. Here's what he had to say:

[quote name='bajingo']clearly you are the only one actually 'mad'-i saw that juvenile 'shit' filled rant you replied with and then changed to something more sensical. stop clogging the threat with shit talk, you have something else to say PM me so i can just send to trash.

and this 'legwork'... its not wrong to ask if anyone has caught a new sale that maybe i didnt. take the hint and stop fighting to be heard, no one wants to hear it.

see how those other guys replied-thats good social skills. no one likes sarcastic prick who is in love with smileys[/QUOTE]
:lol: I love how I'm the bad guy if I tell these lazy pricks to actually do some work for their deals on here.:roll:

[quote name='krashhole']This is what happens when you spend too much time on a website. I think the worst part is because he posts so much on here, he has become an easy target. I'm not saying he is wrong for that. But sometimes you have to be the bigger man and leave well enough alone. CAG implemented the "Ignore" feature for a reason.[/QUOTE]
I'm not gonna sit here and let some nobody on a website who's too lazy to look for a sale on their own call me a dick and prick without responding. Maybe I should just ignore him, but I'm more of the mindset that if you insult me, you're getting it back and then some.

[quote name='YBX87']you should defend him, since you are his minion, ROflmao[/QUOTE]

Even as a minion, I know how to ignore people. I don't like being the center of discussion LOL.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']My new buddy just PM'd me. Here's what he had to say:

:lol: I love how I'm the bad guy if I tell these lazy pricks to actually do some work for their deals on here.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Did you miss this post? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9952605&postcount=986

No need to clutter the thread more with this garbage

On topic: I wish my local stores had BF 3 in stock but passing one tomorrow while traveling so might check to see if it's in stock there.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm not gonna sit here and let some nobody on a website who's too lazy to look for a sale on their own call me a dick and prick without responding. Maybe I should just ignore him, but I'm more of the mindset that if you insult me, you're getting it back and then some.[/QUOTE]

you been here on this earth and this website to long to have such a childish way of thinking

[quote name='krashhole']Even as a minion, I know how to ignore people. I don't like being the center of discussion LOL.[/QUOTE]
Neither do I. But I'm not gonna sit back and let some piece of shit call me every name in the book on here. Shrike deleted my response to the Kmart defense force idiots who insulted me but left their initial posts, including confoosious' where he called me a petty little bottom feeder.

I'm sick of this shit on here. PERIOD.

[quote name='darkvulture']you been here on this earth and this website to long to have such a childish way of thinking[/QUOTE]
I'm just sick of this shit on here. There's a clear bias where the whiney mf'ers who beg for people to do everything for them get to insult people and beg constantly and guys like confoosious get to denigrate people using every term in the book and not a fuckin' thing is done to them. But yet if I do the same sorta stuff he does, I get threatened with a ban.

So fuck it. I've had it with this biased bullshit.

[quote name='GamerDude316']so...how bout that Prototype 2? Worth $20 after coupon?

(trying to steer thread back towards relevant discussion)[/QUOTE]

trades into amazon for $22 so yes.

I'm about 30 mins into it. The sense of action is tremendous. However, I get the feeling it's a very repetitive game: find someone, attack and consume them, move onto next mission. Maybe things change up later, dunno.

Definitely. If you like collectable hunting there's a good amount of that. If you haven't played it and you have the time to actually play it before new years I'd say get it.

Edit:yes it gets a tad repetitive, Being able to upgrade and become almost superman makes it worth it though I think.

[quote name='bajingo']Definitely. If you like collectable hunting there's a good amount of that. If you haven't played it and you have the time to actually play it before new years I'd say get it.

Edit:yes it gets a tad repetitive, Being able to upgrade and become almost superman makes it worth it though I think.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll try to pick it up, is it relatively quick to play through? I still have Borderlands and RDR to finish plus replays of ME series, KOTOR, and all the Halos. Plus NHL coming out...Not enough time on my hands!

Man why did I buy BF3, now my backlog is going to get mad at me. I was trying to go through KOA (50 hours in already, I love doing side quests) and AC Brotherhood, but now I'm freaking hook with the multiplayer. I just need to get a nice headset (any recommendations would be appreciated) for my PS3 and I'll be down for good.

BTW I see a lot of people trying to cruise through the games in order to flip. Just wondering and not attacking anyone, but do you guys ever keep them all? I traded Nartuo US2, Warhammer and STFU, for P2, Witcher 2 and STFU for Mac, but I guess loading times in Naruto got the best of me, Warhammer was cool, but didn't offer a ton, and STFU was a plus since I got it for free. But aside from that I do keep all my other games. As always just wondering.

End of rant

With the values what they currently are for Darksiders II and Sleeping Dogs at BB, it ends up that they're paying me for playing them for a week or two(since I matched the TRu promo and paid around $28 apiece for those two and Prototype) as long as those values hold and combine with the 100% trade promo going on and my GCU.

Phone Quote

:ps3: Battlefield 3 - $10

Looks like I might go use my coupon and move over the BB credit I just got from my Madden 13 PM before the 50% ends :D (which will likely be moved back over to BB of course!)

[quote name='mars009']Man why did I buy BF3, now my backlog is going to get mad at me. I was trying to go through KOA (50 hours in already, I love doing side quests) and AC Brotherhood, but now I'm freaking hook with the multiplayer. I just need to get a nice headset (any recommendations would be appreciated) for my PS3 and I'll be down for good.

BTW I see a lot of people trying to cruise through the games in order to flip. Just wondering and not attacking anyone, but do you guys ever keep them all? I traded Nartuo US2, Warhammer and STFU, for P2, Witcher 2 and STFU for Mac, but I guess loading times in Naruto got the best of me, Warhammer was cool, but didn't offer a ton, and STFU was a plus since I got it for free. But aside from that I do keep all my other games. As always just wondering.

End of rant[/QUOTE]

I make a fat paycheck and get paid weekly so I'm never strapped for cash to where I need to trade in my games. The only time I've ever traded In a game is when it was terrible. So I rarely trade in games. I love collecting media!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']With the values what they currently are for Darksiders II and Sleeping Dogs at BB, it ends up that they're paying me for playing them for a week or two(since I matched the TRu promo and paid around $28 apiece for those two and Prototype) as long as those values hold and combine with the 100% trade promo going on and my GCU.[/QUOTE]

That makes sense, who doesn't like paying for free. Dang knowing my luck, the trade in value will probably drop as soon as I get them :lol:. I like collecting media too, but sometimes it does make sense to part with some of the backlog. I feel like DS2 and sleeping dogs would be a nice games to keep around. Knowing myself I would try to do everything in both of them.

Either way have fun and let me know how long each took to beat.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I make a fat paycheck and get paid weekly so I'm never strapped for cash to where I need to trade in my games. The only time I've ever traded In a game is when it was terrible. So I rarely trade in games. I love collecting media![/QUOTE]
i also keep all my PS3 games. i have a box of over 100 PS3 games, most of them still sealed.

[quote name='mars009']That makes sense, who doesn't like paying for free. Dang knowing my luck, the trade in value will probably drop as soon as I get them :lol:. I like collecting media too, but sometimes it does make sense to part with some of the backlog. I feel like DS2 and sleeping dogs would be a nice games to keep around. Knowing myself I would try to do everything in both of them.

Either way have fun and let me know how long each took to beat.[/QUOTE]

Given my limited time available to play games, I usually just try to blow through them & then sell them off. Like many here I have a backlog that just keeps getting bigger, which means I'll almost certainly never get to replay any of them so I'm real selective of the ones that I keep. When I get a few games at a time, like from a gamefly sale for example, I'll often check howlongtobeat.com and play through the shortest ones first and then sell them off to recoup my money

[quote name='pestilence420']Still haven't gotten my mag. I signed up July 31 so I should be getting this issue right? Anyone who knows please help![/QUOTE]

I think it take 5 to 6 Weeks to get your first mag

[quote name='radioactivez0r']So is there some reason people are buying Prototype 2 now with the coupon instead of waiting for a possible drop to $10 AC?[/QUOTE]

BB will match the price, the mindset is grab em while they are available.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']So is there some reason people are buying Prototype 2 now with the coupon instead of waiting for a possible drop to $10 AC?[/QUOTE]
These coupon games sell quickly.
When I bought my copy of Proto2 I saw 2 other people in line with the game.
Besides, $20 is a good price for this game even if it doesn't drop.

[quote name='jsivley']Given my limited time available to play games, I usually just try to blow through them & then sell them off. Like many here I have a backlog that just keeps getting bigger, which means I'll almost certainly never get to replay any of them so I'm real selective of the ones that I keep. When I get a few games at a time, like from a gamefly sale for example, I'll often check howlongtobeat.com and play through the shortest ones first and then sell them off to recoup my money[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning this. I've got the same problem as you when it comes to time, but I don't really sell off any games.

Because the game is worth $20 plus I doubt it will go down in price.

Everyone would like for that to happen, but no one knows. We all are hoping that it will 1) drop to $10 with the coupon sometimes before the coupon expires, and 2) it will be in-stock when the drop happens. The waiting game continues.

[quote name='Bmvc1']Is Mass Effect 3 expected to drop to $10? If so, when do you think it will happen.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Don't be saying that. I still have yet to play through Sleeping Dogs AND Darksiders II and was gonna wait to crack open P2. But hopefully it's as fun as I remember the original being.[/QUOTE]

I had forgotten how fun prototype was until I started playing prototype 2 this week. A really polished version. Definitely worth 20 bucks. Love all of the upgrades. Still waiting on sleeping dogs to drop in price, will definitely have to try it when it does. Oh, and Darksiders 2, one of my favorite games this year.

[quote name='1badta']I had forgotten how fun prototype was until I started playing prototype 2 this week. A really polished version. Definitely worth 20 bucks. Love all of the upgrades. Still waiting on sleeping dogs to drop in price, will definitely have to try it when it does. Oh, and Darksiders 2, one of my favorite games this year.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I have the trophy for beating P1 on Hard without dying, man was that a pain. Had a blast though

I went in and explained that I haven't received my first issue yet and the guy in the gaming department let me use the coupons for ME3 and BF3. Thanks to whoever suggested this.

I picked up the collector's Ed. for $32 plus got the exclusive steelbook worth $50 free because of the Collec.Ed. just needed and override. Totally worth it.

I finally got to use my welcome packet B2G1 new coupon today, Picked up Halo anniversary edition, Soul Calibur 5 and got them to PM Gamestop for 29.99 Goldeneye and got it for free, I thought they couldn't do it, but the Rep said he didn't know but we can try, and the computer allowed it

Still haven't got my mag for this month yet.. looks like I might have to call and get a replacement sent out... That's two issues this year now....

[quote name='Waheed']*I've wikified this post so anyone can update prices*

Rage: Champaign Edition (the drinking version), [/QUOTE]

I got excited and thought this was a real thing. Googled it and found otherwise. Shame on whoever posted this haha. Was going to edit it to correct it but in hindsight it is pretty funny.

I bought the mag so I could use the $10 off pre-owned game & prototype coupon. If anyone else would like the other coupons hit me up because I doubt I will use the other coupons.

bread's done
Back