*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MaryMaryMary']Just remember guys once you start really getting into BF3, you may never look at COD the same way. At least that's what happened to me. Thank goodness for zombies this year or I wouldn't even spend a dime on COD[/QUOTE]

Not to derail this (at least I'm not showing off about being a sleezy thief) but I am having problems between those 2 games. I respect the concept of BF3 way more but the aiming just does not feel smooth at all. Maybe its just hard adjusting going between the 2 games at the same time and would get better if I just focus BF.

Anyways, I got my trade locked for standard BF3 at $18.90 that I paid $10, and maybe I'll pick up this premium now, I really want to play the new vehicle pack!

[quote name='jimbobolowskie']HAHA! i just did the same. I'm not even a Gamer Club member. no one watches the magazines so i just went grabbed one ripped out the coupon grabbed BF3 Premium for PS3 threw the coupon and game at a cashier who knows nothing about games or the deals going on at best buy. And BAM!
BF3 Premium for 30 bones.

thanks bestbuy![/QUOTE]

Don't waste your time on the coupons. Just bring a screw driver and jimmy open the shell casing, take the game disc and walk out. You could have saved an extra $30!

Wow what a great idea! But ill need a ski mask.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Don't waste your time on the coupons. Just bring a screw driver and jimmy open the shell casing, take the game disc and walk out. You could have saved an extra $30![/QUOTE]

[quote name='jimbobolowskie']You should call your mom while your at it.[/QUOTE]

Oh how I love the ignore feature.

Anyways, I got a response from reward one about the GCU welcome package. Like others said it gets mailed out periodically, every 6-8 weeks, but the catch is it could be much longer for you.

If you signed up a couple weeks or so before they send out the next batch, they will still be processing yours and you wont get it sent out with that batch. Dont worry though since you'll definitely be in the next one...

So that might explain why some people claim to be waiting over 8 weeks for theirs, I am currently at 7.9 weeks.

I'd take advantage of the BF3 premium thing if it was actually legit. I dont typically like to take advantage of errors and/or dumb employees. But good deal for those that can get it done. I tend to stay away from high YMMV deals as I just dont have the patience for it. If I know I am within the rules of the deal I expect to get it. Like when my rewards zone wasn't giving me the $30 witcher 2, I spent a good 15 minutes showing the manager the promo on my phone and then trying to print it out. They even looked on my reward zone account and saw I never bought the game on that account.

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Success! Was able to get $30 off BF3 Premium on PS3 with the coupon. I ended up going to the front register, had a newish employee ask a busy manager about the coupon not working, he simply gave the ok to override after looking at the screen and coupon. Total was $5.07 out of pocket after using the last of my gift card. Seems you may have better luck with people who don't work in the game department and don't know the difference of the versions.

photo12lu.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Were they completely sold out of the standard edition or something?? ;)

No offense, but I'm ashamed to also have "1337" in my CAG name in case people associate me with you.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']Just remember guys once you start really getting into BF3, you may never look at COD the same way. At least that's what happened to me. Thank goodness for zombies this year or I wouldn't even spend a dime on COD[/QUOTE]

I agree. COD is okay if you like a mindless online deathmatch type of game but Battlefield is truly above and beyond the call of duty. It's more strategy and I like that. Plus the destruction and vehicles are a huge plus! If I can grab the new release of bf3 tonight with the coupon I will. I was planning on buying the maps this weekend anyways.

Does anybody know how much the new maps cost if I were to buy them from the ps store? Is have to buy the other two maps that were recently released like a month ago to. Are all those maps more than 30 bucks?

I assumed you're brothers with the same last name. :lol:

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']No offense, but I'm ashamed to also have "1337" in my CAG name in case people associate me with you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dgwillia006']Poor Jimbo got backtraced, time to call the cyberpolice

you-dun-goofed-3761_preview.gif
[/QUOTE]

2 stupid acts in 1 day

1) Steal from BBY
2) Boast about it on CAG

Well i'm going for 3 so whats it gunna be?......

[quote name='stoned99']2 stupid acts in 1 day

1) Steal from BBY
2) Boast about it on CAG[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jimbobolowskie']Well i'm going for 3 so whats it gunna be?......[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing....

3) Keep arguing with other CAG's to keep the story going.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I miss davidsayz's "kind of saving in gamestop" thread. :frownyface:[/QUOTE]

Same :(, had found the perfect gif reply to one of the comments, closed right when i tried to post

Nice and well done!
Well its been fun guys but i actually have a life and need to get back to painting.
I'll let you know again when i screw over Best Buy, don't worry.

Your pal,
-Jim

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Trying to be the joker...

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I miss davidsayz's "kind of saving in gamestop" thread. :frownyface:[/QUOTE]

I had just found it, got two pages in, got up to get a drink to really enjoy it when it disappeared.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Same :(, had found the perfect gif reply to one of the comments, closed right when i tried to post[/QUOTE]

You mean this? (don't worry they are just hams ;)
mLkk3.gif

[quote name='jimbobolowskie']Nice and well done!
Well its been fun guys but i actually have a life and need to get back to painting.
I'll let you know again when i screw over Best Buy, don't worry.

Your pal,
-Jim[/QUOTE]

trolls are getting less inventive very day.

[quote name='xenozfan2']You mean this? (don't worry they are just hams ;)
mLkk3.gif
[/QUOTE]

Dammit man, I have a heart condition. You cant go dropping boobs like that on me.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit man, I have a heart condition. You cant go dropping boobs like that on me.[/QUOTE]

They really are just hams:cool:

[quote name='xenozfan2']You mean this? (don't worry they are just hams ;)
mLkk3.gif
[/QUOTE]

and with that you have virtually everyone in this thread rendered dumb and speechless :drool::drool: :D

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']I agree. COD is okay if you like a mindless online deathmatch type of game but Battlefield is truly above and beyond the call of duty. It's more strategy and I like that. Plus the destruction and vehicles are a huge plus! If I can grab the new release of bf3 tonight with the coupon I will. I was planning on buying the maps this weekend anyways.

Does anybody know how much the new maps cost if I were to buy them from the ps store? Is have to buy the other two maps that were recently released like a month ago to. Are all those maps more than 30 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Each map pack is $15. If you plan on getting them all, just get premium.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']
maxwell_smart__confused.gif

DICE never bothered to fix aim acceleration, on either normal camera movement or ADS movement...that's about all that bothered me. The console ports of Max Payne 3 got it right, however (or close enough IMO). Being a series that I had ONLY played the PC versions of previously, simply having the option of tweaking the aiming was necessary for me(beyond basic sensitivity, that is). Never had the issues with input lag, as some did in the beginning, and still can't help to wonder how/why they haven't just added the options in yet for the above at this point. Oh well, $10 was a good price in any case.[/QUOTE]

I'm more concerned with the freezing. Fix that and you have me hook for months

Managed to get West Covina BB to let me use my BF3 coupons towards the Premium edition! I had an extra coupon because I was given an extra magazine after renewal. Pretty glad my BB was helpful! :D

20120913234637.jpg

cool i did my borderlands preorder there as they have a midnight release. so cal in the house haha. i was entertaining the bf3 prem but i figured i never actually play mp all that much so it would be a 30 dollar waste for me

[quote name='Kyden139']Each map pack is $15. If you plan on getting them all, just get premium.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! very helpful. I'll just get the premium if the store will allow it.

Got some more coupons. Prototype & the $10 off used games are the only ones that have been used. If anyone wants the other coupons hit me up.

What used game you bought?

[quote name='davisdj']Got some more coupons. Prototype & the $10 off used games are the only ones that have been used. If anyone wants the other coupons hit me up.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back