*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='paayter']cheapfrag, i dont think you understand too well...think about it i got my magazine 3 weeks in to the month...meaning all the bf3s near my local best buys have been snatched, all the blackwatch ce's have been snatched. ive had to call 3 or 4 times send a few emails all for something ive already paid for and should have been delivered on my doorstep with no work, so no cheapfrag i did not get the best of both worlds, i actually had to work for something i paid for. dont get it twisted. its the principle not what i ended up with..because what i ended up with, is worthless, do you get it now?[/QUOTE]

You're right, It is their fault that you didn't buy BF3 when it was in stock then rebuy it when your mag came in. You PAID for a service and they didn't deliver. Lets hope next month they will send you the games along with the mag so you won't even have to leave your house!

OK fellow CAGS.. got a question. One of my local BBs has clearance racks on some older games, and just recently, they added wording for B1G1 free. Walk in last night, and to my amazement, two copies of Mass Effect 3 CE for PS3 are sitting there!

So here's the question....I know the @gamer coupon works on the CE, what are the chances that I can get it to stack on top of the B1G1? $30 bones for two CE copies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :pray::pray::pray::pray:

[quote name='nuuuuj']OK fellow CAGS.. got a question. One my local BBs has clearance racks on some older games, and just recently, they added wording for B1G1 free. Walk in last night, and to my amazement, two copies of Mass Effect 3 CE for PS3 are sitting there!

So here's the question....what are the chances that I can get this month's @gamer coupon to stack on top of the B1G1? $30 bones for two CE copies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :pray::pray::pray::pray:[/QUOTE]

maybe a 6.5% chance of happening?

[quote name='MrshllJcb']maybe a 6.5% chance of happening?[/QUOTE]

:cry: Well, I know the coupon will work, it just a matter of the stacking. Does that increase my odds?

[quote name='nuuuuj']OK fellow CAGS.. got a question. One of my local BBs has clearance racks on some older games, and just recently, they added wording for B1G1 free. Walk in last night, and to my amazement, two copies of Mass Effect 3 CE for PS3 are sitting there!

So here's the question....I know the @gamer coupon works on the CE, what are the chances that I can get it to stack on top of the B1G1? $30 bones for two CE copies?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :pray::pray::pray::pray:[/QUOTE]

I think your ending to that transaction will be as disappointing as the end of ME3.

[quote name='paayter']cheapfrag, i dont think you understand too well...think about it i got my magazine 3 weeks in to the month...meaning all the bf3s near my local best buys have been snatched, all the blackwatch ce's have been snatched. ive had to call 3 or 4 times send a few emails all for something ive already paid for and should have been delivered on my doorstep with no work, so no cheapfrag i did not get the best of both worlds, i actually had to work for something i paid for. dont get it twisted. its the principle not what i ended up with..because what i ended up with, is worthless, do you get it now?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I understand your frustration with not getting your magazine on time for a subscription for which you have paid. You shouldn't have to hound them to get it. But I thought their "compensation" for the 1 missing magazine was more than adequate... they sent you the magazine (yes, 3 weeks late), but it could still be useful if ME3 or another game goes on sale in the last week... but if not, and this month's issue is useless to you, well they have extended the subscription by 1 month.

[quote name='AukeySeven']You're right, It is their fault that you didn't buy BF3 when it was in stock then rebuy it when your mag came in. You PAID for a service and they didn't deliver. Lets hope next month they will send you the games along with the mag so you won't even have to leave your house![/QUOTE]

My best buy is about 15 miles away so I'd rather not drive 60 miles just to buy one game

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']My best buy is about 15 miles away so I'd rather not drive 60 miles just to buy one game[/QUOTE]
wouldnt that be 30 miles?;)

[quote name='Brother Daz']wouldnt that be 30 miles?;)[/QUOTE]

If I were to take 1 trip to best buy and back yes, that would be 30 miles. But since he mentioned taking two trips, it would be 60 miles total lol

(15 to best buy + 15 miles back home)x2 equals 60 miles lolololol

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']My best buy is about 15 miles away so I'd rather not drive 60 miles just to buy one game[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']wouldnt that be 30 miles?;)[/QUOTE]
:lol:

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']If I we're to take 1 trip to best buy and back yes, that would be 30 miles. But since he mentioned taking two trips, it would be 60 miles total lol

(15 to best buy + 15 miles back home)x2 equals 60 miles lolololol[/QUOTE]

He didn't. He mentioned just one trip - the magazine comes through the mail.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']If I we're to take 1 trip to best buy and back yes, that would be 30 miles. But since he mentioned taking two trips, it would be 60 miles total lol

(15 to best buy + 15 miles back home)x2 equals 60 miles lolololol[/QUOTE]

Yes I know 30+30=60. Nowhere in the quoted post did it say driving there twice. I don't get what was so funny

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']:applause:[/QUOTE]
I wasn't agreeing with you, I was agreeing with Daz.
You did not provide all necessary assumptions to derive the answer 60 miles.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yes I know 30+30=60. Nowhere in the quoted post did it say driving there twice. I don't get what was so funny[/QUOTE]

He said he should have bought it when they had it in stock, then take it to the store with the coupon to rebuy it when he had the coupon.

[quote name='TooPoor']I wasn't agreeing with you, I was agreeing with Daz.
You did not provide all necessary assumptions to derive the answer 60 miles.[/QUOTE]

Yes I did, it was in the quote.

Maybe he can:

1. Buy bf3 online
2. Mail it to his local bestbuy with his coupon and a note stating that he wants to return/rebuy BF3 with the 30% off.
3. Include CC# and photo ID
4. ??????
5. Profit

w[quote name='AukeySeven']You're right, It is their fault that you didn't buy BF3 when it was in stock then rebuy it when your mag came in. You PAID for a service and they didn't deliver. Lets hope next month they will send you the games along with the mag so you won't even have to leave your house![/QUOTE]

Ur sarcasm is not appreciated...why should i have to buy the damn game first...think about it i dont wanna have to travel twice just to get something i should have gotten on one run...ur problem is u havent been screwed as a consumer and if u have u either have too much time on ur hand and or lots of money to burn on gas. I think if ur goimg to take the side of the corporation i can understand u doimg that for reasons such as someone complaining they coupdnt get bf3 premium wit the coupon and feels entitled to it. M entitped because i paid for a service to be delivered in a timely manner. Dont make fallacious arguments as if i expected them to deliver the game to me because i dont. If u like gettimg screwed by corporations save it for urself. Keep in mind bb also tracks ur returns and rebuys...u abuse it enuff u get banned

[quote name='paayter']w

Ur sarcasm is not appreciated...why should i have to buy the damn game first...think about it i dont wanna have to travel twice just to get something i should have gotten on one run...ur problem is u havent been screwed as a consumer and if u have u either have too much time on ur hand and or lots of money to burn on gas. I think if ur goimg to take the side of the corporation i can understand u doimg that for reasons such as someone complaining they coupdnt get bf3 premium wit the coupon and feels entitled to it. M entitped because i paid for a service to be delivered in a timely manner. Dont make fallacious arguments as if i expected them to deliver the game to me because i dont. If u like gettimg screwed by corporations save it for urself. Keep in mind bb also tracks ur returns and rebuys...u abuse it enuff u get banned[/QUOTE]

Why u mad son? All you had to do is spend $5 and buy the mag... But it seems that the stress of sending emails, making phone calls and bitching on here isn't worth $5. I would rather pick up my dogs poo with a fiver rather then do all the stuff you went through.

Reading you two argue is slightly more uncomfortable than the poop I'm taking while reading it.

Anyway, what's the time they update the site with the new prices on Sunday morning? Fingers still crossed on getting some of those titles for $10.

[quote name='paayter']w

Ur sarcasm is not appreciated...why should i have to buy the damn game first...think about it i dont wanna have to travel twice just to get something i should have gotten on one run...ur problem is u havent been screwed as a consumer and if u have u either have too much time on ur hand and or lots of money to burn on gas. I think if ur goimg to take the side of the corporation i can understand u doimg that for reasons such as someone complaining they coupdnt get bf3 premium wit the coupon and feels entitled to it. M entitped because i paid for a service to be delivered in a timely manner. Dont make fallacious arguments as if i expected them to deliver the game to me because i dont. If u like gettimg screwed by corporations save it for urself. Keep in mind bb also tracks ur returns and rebuys...u abuse it enuff u get banned[/QUOTE]

LOL what you do not understand I guess is that you are not the only person actually buying the game. The old BF3 is pretty much going out of print BB knows this so instead of clearancing the game to < 5 they put out a coupon so people can buy it. The same thing happened with Mass Effect 2 the game was basically dropped to 10 bucks not many people got a copy because it was not going to be sold new at Best Buy anymore. The coupons are just ways for Best Buy to get rid of games that are either dropping down 10$,20$ or 30$ to the actual post coupon price. It is a service but like everything else you are not entitled to get all of those games for that said price.

Best of luck to you though I am sure bitching to people who do not care on a message board is hard work.

[quote name='AukeySeven']Why u mad son? All you had to do is spend $5 and buy the mag... But it seems that the stress of sending emails, making phone calls and bitching on here isn't worth $5. I would rather pick up my dogs poo with a fiver rather then do all the stuff you went through.[/QUOTE]

im not mad, its just dealing with idiots like you that gets on my nerves. maybe thats you, but once again, u speak first with your mouth, not with your mind. why should i have to pay 5 bucks for something i already paid for? get it? think about it real hard, cuz i know its a lot to comprehend now. i guess im just not willing to stand for it when i pay for something that i have to pay for it again, maybe ur ok with it, but thats because you're a moron.

[quote name='bjstucker']LOL what you do not understand I guess is that you are not the only person actually buying the game. The old BF3 is pretty much going out of print BB knows this so instead of clearancing the game to < 5 they put out a coupon so people can buy it. The same thing happened with Mass Effect 2 the game was basically dropped to 10 bucks not many people got a copy because it was not going to be sold new at Best Buy anymore. The coupons are just ways for Best Buy to get rid of games that are either dropping down 10$,20$ or 30$ to the actual post coupon price. It is a service but like everything else you are not entitled to get all of those games for that said price.

Best of luck to you though I am sure bitching to people who do not care on a message board is hard work.[/QUOTE]

You need to check your facts before u talk, and u obviously cared enough to write me a nice full paragraph. i do understand they put these coupons out to clearance some games, like koa,bf3 vanilla. my point was i never received my magazine, so i never even had the chance to even go out and get one. i never felt like i was entitled to a bf3, just entitled to the magazine i paid for, entitled FOR A CHANCE to get it at that price? get it? btw, you are incorrect about the me2....they restocked on those a month after the coupon went out.

and bitching seems to get people like you to care? so thanks for sounding like a complete moron. i love how forums encourage quoting text without fully understanding =)

For anyone interested, I was able to snag a copy of Prototype 2: Blackwatch CE for the 360. Will send for $30 (cost) + $5 shipping via Priority Mail. PM if interested.

[quote name='paayter']You need to check your facts before u talk, and u obviously cared enough to write me a nice full paragraph. i do understand they put these coupons out to clearance some games, like koa,bf3 vanilla. my point was i never received my magazine, so i never even had the chance to even go out and get one. i never felt like i was entitled to a bf3, just entitled to the magazine i paid for, entitled FOR A CHANCE to get it at that price? get it? btw, you are incorrect about the me2....they restocked on those a month after the coupon went out.

and bitching seems to get people like you to care? so thanks for sounding like a complete moron. i love how forums encourage quoting text without fully understanding =)[/QUOTE]

Chilax kid, its all good.

[quote name='nuuuuj']For anyone interested, I was able to snag a copy of Prototype 2: Blackwatch CE for the 360. Will send for $30 (cost) + $5 shipping via Priority Mail. PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

lol

were u able to pick up 2 from your store and the B1G1 free offer + add the coupon?

[quote name='aznhero913']lol

were u able to pick up 2 from your store and the B1G1 free offer + add the coupon?[/QUOTE]

What B1G1 free offer?

were u able to pick up 2 from your store and the B1G1 free offer + add the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Nope, no go. Got the classic double dipping line, which is what I expected, so no harm.

Nope, no go for the two ME3 CEs that they had. Got the classic double dipping line, which is what I expected, so no harm. Just picked up a Prototype CE for 30.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']What B1G1 free offer?[/QUOTE]

One of my local BBs has a clearance rack that is all B1G1 free.

[quote name='paayter']im not mad, its just dealing with idiots like you that gets on my nerves. maybe thats you, but once again, u speak first with your mouth, not with your mind. why should i have to pay 5 bucks for something i already paid for? get it? think about it real hard, cuz i know its a lot to comprehend now. i guess im just not willing to stand for it when i pay for something that i have to pay for it again, maybe ur ok with it, but thats because you're a moron.[/QUOTE]

Name calling isn't going to bring BF3 back. I am sorry for insulting you, I didn't know $5 was that big of a deal to you. If you give me your paypal I can surely send you some money, or did you miss the deal on laptops too?

[quote name='paayter']im not mad, its just dealing with idiots like you that gets on my nerves. maybe thats you, but once again, u speak first with your mouth, not with your mind. why should i have to pay 5 bucks for something i already paid for? get it? think about it real hard, cuz i know its a lot to comprehend now. i guess im just not willing to stand for it when i pay for something that i have to pay for it again, maybe ur ok with it, but thats because you're a moron.[/QUOTE]

So you missed out on getting the game you wanted because your pride wouldnt let you pay an extra 5 dollars to get a 30 dollar coupon for it? Wow. You could have saved yourself all that extra agravation and got the game you wanted but you couldnt just eat the 5 bucks after getting your sub extended a month.

You could just tell one BB employees and probably get magazine for free. It worked for me with ME3. Just verified my RZ account and I didn't already buy one.

@paayter
You know, the easy solution would have been to just take the coupon out of the magazine and then get Battlefield 3 for $10.00. This would have been accomplished with only one trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was perfectly willing to spend $5 on a magazine to get BF3 for $10, but those fucking bastards didn't even have the fucking game in stock. Then why is the fucking game fucking still available there for store fucking pick-up???

[quote name='nietzsche74']I was perfectly willing to spend $5 on a magazine to get BF3 for $10, but those fucking bastards didn't even have the fucking game in stock. Then why is the fucking game fucking still available there for store fucking pick-up???[/QUOTE]

My store received about 6 more copies in recently. Maybe your store has restocked.

[quote name='nietzsche74']I was perfectly willing to spend $5 on a magazine to get BF3 for $10, but those fucking bastards didn't even have the fucking game in stock. Then why is the fucking game fucking still available there for store fucking pick-up???[/QUOTE]

Did you speak to anyone to help you or did you throw a fucking fit and fucking storm out the door yelling fuck you best buy

The fucking website is fucking screwy with that some of the fucking time. I know it's fucking annoying but there is no need for using fuck all the fucking time now fucking isn't it? It will be fucking okay, just fucking breathe for a fucking minute.

fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

[quote name='AukeySeven']Name calling isn't going to bring BF3 back. I am sorry for insulting you, I didn't know $5 was that big of a deal to you. If you give me your paypal I can surely send you some money, or did you miss the deal on laptops too?[/QUOTE]

dude this is CHEAPASSGAMER, right? btw, its not even about the money, i make plenty, its the princple, just get it through your head and enough with your nonsense.

I mentioned this in the PS3 display thread, but I'll mention it here too. First, let me say that I don't know how it works and I only found it last week, so I don't know if it works 100% of the time. With that in mind, if you are trying to check best buy stock (I've also seen gamestop, toys r us and radio shack), try milo.com. For example, my local Best Buy had been out of BF3, but I kept checking and one day it showed in stock on Milo.com. I went to the store and there was 1 copy there. It also showed the PS3 display in stock and when I went, there were 2 left.

I wouldn't drive out of my way based on Milo.com yet, but I think it's worth checking out to see how accurate it is/becomes.

my bb still has a few copies of bf3 and on the shelf right on top of it there's the premium edition. I was gonna see if I could use the coupon on the premium edition but with me trading in 15+ games and buying various movies and borderlands I said fuck it.

[quote name='paayter']dude this is CHEAPASSGAMER, right? btw, its not even about the money, i make plenty, its the princple, just get it through your head and enough with your nonsense.[/QUOTE]

You need to go see a psychiatrist, dude. I'm not joking. You've got some anger issues.

[quote name='Bumslie']My bestbuy had about 8 copies of BF3 out today. Just keep the search alive.[/QUOTE]

Now you're going to send him running to the razors!

[quote name='AukeySeven']Now you're going to send him running to the razors![/QUOTE]

They had more regular than the Premium.

Razors or not I'm just staring the facts. Haha

I purchased the last copy on day 1. I went to the store a few days ago to trade some games in and there were 5 copies on the shelf. A lot of stores must have received additional inventory.

bread's done
Back