*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought my bestbuy was out of bf3, but they just had them all moved to the stand where they put the games that can be used with @gamer coupons. woot

[quote name='nietzsche74']Finally got the fucking game with the fucking coupon.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. It's too bad you missed the chance to upgrade to the premium version for free.

[quote name='MiTYH']Anyone have an idea on when October's coupons get released?[/QUOTE]

We'll probably find out what they are this week and will start getting them next week, probably.

No coupon uses for me. BF3 was a good price, but the BBs are so far away from me I didn't feel the search and deal were worth the price since I don't really play online games that often and didn't care for the beta/demo way back when.

Hopefully next month is better.

still no lower price on mass effect 3 or lollipop chainsaw. just noticed that if you buy lollipop chainsaw for $20 after coupon, you trade it back in and get about $25 store credit

[quote name='intoxicated662']still no lower price on mass effect 3 or lollipop chainsaw. just noticed that if you buy lollipop chainsaw for $20 after coupon, you trade it back in and get about $25 store credit[/QUOTE]

Except Lollipop Chainsaw is $30 after coupon (50-20).

No, I just didn't have the magazine near me as I just leave it on my car and had forgotten how much the coupon was for and was thinking it would be $20 after coupon. Look in the mirror and you'll see a white reflection.

Laugh out loud! That's funny. It's just laziness really. You should check your facts before posting, though, since a lot of people would go by the information within your posts here.

[quote name='intoxicated662']still no lower price on mass effect 3 or lollipop chainsaw. just noticed that if you buy lollipop chainsaw for $20 after coupon, you trade it back in and get about $25 store credit[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whitereflection']Leave him alone, he's intoxicated.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Laugh out loud! That's funny. It's just laziness really. You should check your facts before posting, though, since a lot of people would go by the information within your posts here.[/QUOTE]

What "facts"? I never stated it was a fact, more like an assumption. It's the internet, free to post as I please. Don't like it? Move on. Who types "Laugh out loud!" anymore anyways? Go to bed. A lot of people would go by the information posted on here? That's why we have YMMV. :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']No coupon uses for me. BF3 was a good price, but the BBs are so far away from me I didn't feel the search and deal were worth the price since I don't really play online games that often and didn't care for the beta/demo way back when.

Hopefully next month is better.[/QUOTE]Still working on getting the coupons to work online it's over 100 votes so far.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807

[quote name='Enuf']Still working on getting the coupons to work online it's over 100 votes so far.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/Allowing-Gamer-Coupons-to-be-used-online/idi-p/475807[/QUOTE]

They should allow it. You can order a used game online through their website and get 10% off and such. That would help sales out too. They should also allow you to use any gamers coupon for in store pick up as well. Use the coupon upon checking out, present coupon in person and it makes for an easier and faster transaction.

I figured Best Buy couldn't handle those crazy coupon deals forever. It was fun while it lasted.

They still have SFxT for $39.99. Lmfao.

I finally bit on the Prototype 2 coupon. My Best Buy had the standard and the Blackwatch Collector's Edition; I didn't really feel like getting the extra goodies, so I just went with the standard "Radnet" edition. They *could* put it on a sale between now and Oct. 6, but I wasn't going to count on them having stock if it did. $19.99 is pretty good, and I also had a Reward Zone $5 Certificate.

I decided to renew my GCU as well. Hopefully the next year will have as awesome a set of deals as some of this year's!

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I figured Best Buy couldn't handle those crazy coupon deals forever. It was fun while it lasted.

They still have SFxT for $39.99. Lmfao.[/QUOTE]it's not over remember BB adjusts on the fly so with more non CAG's joining GCU they will buy just based off of the $20-$30 off coupons not realizing that a stack may come. That combined with the this time of year they may not feel the need to go overboard right away. The stacks have been great for them they're still talking about the web buzz & foot traffic from the $10 B:AC mag.

[quote name='Enuf']it's not over remember BB adjusts on the fly so with more non CAG's joining GCU they will buy just based off of the $20-$30 off coupons not realizing that a stack may come. That combined with the this time of year they may not feel the need to go overboard right away. The stacks have been great for them they're still talking about the web buzz & foot traffic from the $10 B:AC mag.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yeah. That B:AC mag is engraved into my cranium! :joystick:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lol. Yeah. That B:AC mag is engraved into my cranium! :joystick:[/QUOTE]from what I've been told BB looks at the redemption rate, how fast stock is depleted & boost in mag sales/GCU so the bigger months obviuously draw more attention but they still want some balance. Let the non informed customers new to GCU pay for the games w.o stacking & we'll continue to enjoy the $5-$15 titles.

Not directed at you but I don't see how anyone can complain after MSRP drops to $40 & the $20 coupon is in effect since most of those titles still won't see $20 for a while. Sometimes there's too much cheap in CAG. Go game for game deal for deal & the $15 is nothing at all. In fact I'd happily pay $50 or more if they add a silver tier to GCU along with the very generous perks. Just to get the 20% used game discount, $10-$20 extra pre-order credit for CE/SE & $10 for spending $150 back would result in such epic savings every 30 days $20-$50 would be coming. And I'd assume the GC coupon deals would result in more $5-$10 games that will go well with @gamer deals.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283

[quote name='kerouac kid']Congrats. It's too bad you missed the chance to upgrade to the premium version for free.[/QUOTE]

Yup 10 bucks for the whole shebang is deep CAGing.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Lol. Yeah. That B:AC mag is engraved into my cranium! :joystick:[/QUOTE]

Remember that month the coupons went digital on the keychain app? I thought for sure I was going to get banned from buying stuff SnOL.

[quote name='Toss']Yup 10 bucks for the whole shebang is deep CAGing.

Remember that month the coupons went digital on the keychain app? I thought for sure I was going to get banned from buying stuff SnOL.[/QUOTE]

Mm hmm..

But, I was running around buying magazines!:bouncy:

Finally got BF3. I was going to pass since I had I before but figured why not. Young guy checking me out didn't want to mess with tearing my coupon off the sheet so he said just keep it. If anyone needs a BF3 coupon you can pm me and I can stick it in the mail.

[quote name='Serafin_']I have a question about the Battlefield 3 coupon - can the discount be applied on two copies of BF3 (in one transaction)?[/QUOTE]
Ymmv, only of they scan it twice

[quote name='strait edge follower']That march mag plus the key ring app managed to get me great games for super cheap and make huge profits ! I don't think future mags will ever live up to that legendary one[/QUOTE]

You mean the coupon fraud that shouldn't have happened if people just bought more copies of the magazine?

[quote name='Byakurai']You mean the coupon fraud that shouldn't have happened if people just bought more copies of the magazine?[/QUOTE]

LOL, not the mention the ppl bragging about ripping out the coupons from the magazine, and claiming that they got the magazine for "Free",

Surprised Prototype 2 CE was on the shelf. The register wouldn't give me the double sided poster and steelbook for free w/purchase. It wanted $50 EACH for them. BBY Y U DUM??!!

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I had a look at next weeks ad and there's no listed sale for Lollipop Chainsaw or Prototype 2. So our only hope is an unadvertised deal. :cry:[/QUOTE]

What about Mass Effect 3?

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I had a look at next weeks ad and there's no listed sale for Lollipop Chainsaw or Prototype 2. So our only hope is an unadvertised deal. :cry:[/QUOTE]

post exactly what next week's deals are.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']post exactly what next week's deals are.[/QUOTE]

There really wasn't much. Just a B1g1 on Sylanders figures, B2g1 pre-owned, and if I remember correctly the 100% trade in bonus will continue. No sale on any games though.

[quote name='Bmvc1']What about Mass Effect 3?[/QUOTE]

Nope, not on sale.

WTF is cod MOD 2? Looks like next month's coupons are nothing but call of duty garbage. If blacks ops with the first package dlc is still $20, then that would make it free right?

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']$15 12-month subscriptin for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

Uhh....what?[/QUOTE]

Exactly what it says, $15 off an XBL or PSN+ subscription.

I'm guessing that "posa" might refer to the method of purchasing the subscriptions for Xbox Live and PSN Plus.

One you'd get a physical card either mailed to you or at the store. The "digital" may refer to the code being printed on a receipt with no actual card getting handed over. After typing that, it sounds real stupid but that's the best I can think of.

Edit: Also the COD: MoD 2 probably is a typo and it refers to $10 off Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

If those are really next month's coupons and there are no price drops for Lolipop and Prototype then I will most likely not be visiting BB in October except to pick up RE6. I don't understand how they thought making all of the video game coupons for one series was a good idea. Sure it's popular, but there's even more people who don't like CoD at all.

Edit: and the sub coupon is pretty terrible too, since live memberships can be had for $30 and well, everyone who really wanted a PSN sub got it from that ebay guy for the $35 or so.

Posa is point of sale activation, so they activate the card at the register. Digital probably refers to the codes that get emailed to you online. Maybe the coupon will be good online, in this case, or at the kiosk.

bread's done
Back