Updated:Better payout! Free $150 for signing up for Capital One Rewards and Spending $10

Strider Turbulence EX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
I got this referral link for anyone wanting to sign up for Capital One Rewards.

capitaloneshopping.com/r/N8WB925

All you have to do is follow the link, download the shopping extension and then create an account. After that, you just find a supported site, activate the cashback extension and spend $10. Then you just sit back and wait for the $150 sign up reward to hit your account in 30 days.

This is easily one of the better cashback sites. I get targeted offers from them after viewing items on a supported site. I can't vouch for how much they will give you, but I get anywhere from 8-30% cashback when it happens.

And of course, after signing up you can get your own referral link and then get referral rewards for yourself. They don't do paypal but they have an extensive list of sites to cash out from, including ebay, Gap, Adidas, Gap, DoorDash, Xbox, etc. They had the likes of Target, Walmart and Gamestop until a few weeks ago and I hope they return soon.

Maximum reward you can get from referrals is $300 and with the holiday shopping season upon us, it's easy money!

Last edited:
bread's done
Back