UPDATED: Deals at Overstock: SC: Chaos Theory (GC) $7, Otogi 2 (Xbox) $12, and more!

lpj8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I hope this isn't a repost:

Click here:
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (GC) $7
Free shipping code: 85704
It should come out to 7 bucks shipped.
Not a bad deal for a great game.

Other deals (Thanks Mattcube64, Pookymeister1234, illennium, megaseadramon):

:xbox:
007: Everything or Nothing
$8 $10
Cold Fear $8
Doom 3 $12 Collector's Edition $18
Dynasty Warriors 5 $18
Fatal Frame 2 $17
Godzilla: Save the Earth $10
Gun $15
King of Figthers 2002/2003 $16
NBA Street Vol. 3 $12
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $13
Total Overdose $12
Ultimate Spiderman $12
Wireless Arcade Stick $11
Xbox DVD Kit $8
[OOS]Darkwatch $10
[OOS]Indigo Prophecy $12
[OOS]Otogi II $12
[OOS]Sid Meier's: Pirates $12
[OOS]Suffering: The Ties that Bind $8

:ps2:
Beyond Good & Evil $12.49
The Getaway $10
Guilty Gear Isuka $16
Headhunter: Redemption $6
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Collector's Edition $10
Killzone $12
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal $12
Syphon Filter $10
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $12
Wild Arms III $11
[OOS]Digital Devil Saga 2 $22
「OOS]Resident Evil Chainsaw Controller $20
[OOS]Ultimate Spiderman Limited Edition $19.30

:gc:
Fight Night Round 2 $11
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death $8
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory $7
True Crime NYC $12
X-Men Legends II $13

:ds:
Pac N Roll $13.61

:psp:
GripShift $12

:gba:
Rampart/Gauntlet $8
Rayman 10th Anniversary $13
Spy Hunter/Super Sprint $8

:pc:
Everquest II (CD) $6.50
[OOS]Quake IV Collector's Edition $14.30

icon1.gif
Strat Guide Deals
Atelier Iris 2 Guide - $10.49
Kingdom Hearts 2 Guide - $12.34

[quote name='elmyra']I also got Indigo Prophecy; the order page said that there were only 5 copies left.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I got the last copy! Indigo Prophecy is now OOS (sorry guys).

Also got Otogi II, thanks!

Capcom Fighting Evolution for PS2 is also $12. I know a lot of people seem to hate this one, but I've been looking for a cheap price on it for a while now so I could try it out for myself.

Picked up it & KOF:MI, also for the PS2, for $19.80 total. Had some coupon left in my cart that combined with the free shipping. Thanks OP! :)

I have my $10 off of Overstock still left from the sign up for Overstock auctions promo. If I can figure out how to get it to work, I am all over Fight Night.

Thank you OP, I got KOF 02/03 (xbox) and Fight Night R2 (GCN). 3 (2 physical) Games for $24 (thanks to the poster with the coupon codes) = CAG heaven!

went ahead and got Gripshift, the WWE Raw vs movie convinced me in a way! :) Besides, 12 bucks for a good psp game, no brainer! Damn shame indigo and pirates were sold out.

Thanks OP.

Just snagged Everything or Nothing and Gun, with the coupons for 10% off and free shipping, the total order was $20.69!

I really need to stop shopping for a while now, but oh CAG, so many great deals! What else can I do?

Thanks OP. Looks like I had $15 in coupons and purchased Quake IV Special Edition and Fatal Frame II for a total of $20. Not bad!

Thanks OP, a lot of games here I've been meaning to pick up cheaply. Got Gun, Legends 2, Quake 4 and 007 for under $50!

[quote name='anderton']Damn you guys for buying out Indigo Prophecy.[/QUOTE]

You gotta be on in the middle of the night to get the good deals. Either that or in the middle of the afternoon.

Gauntlet/Rampart. Nice. I didn't know they rereleased Rampart for the GBA. Gonna snag that, X-Men Legends 2, and possible the Xbox remote(need it to clean my drive -_-).

I REALLY want Otogi 2, but I haven't beat the first one yet, and I'd get too tempted to play 2 if I had it sitting here. So I must pass on it. BAH!

Got Otogi 2. I have the first one and have been waiting on getting the second... this is a great price for it! Thanks for the post. Would have gotten Indigo as well... ah well maybe next time.

List of some Xbox cheapies...some are new drops (Darkwatch), while others have been posted already:

http://www.overstock.com/?PAGE=CATLIST&PRO_SUB_CAT=1419&PRO_SSUB_CAT=999&CAT_SORTBY=1&CAT_SKUPAGE=96

Highlights from $8 to $14.99 each:

Xbox - James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing

Xbox - Soul Calibur II

Xbox - Project: Snowblind

Xbox - Darkwatch

Xbox - Dead or Alive Ultimate

Xbox - Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors

Xbox - Terminator 3: Redemption

Xbox - NBA Street V3

Xbox - Doom 3

Xbox - NFL Street 2

Xbox - Tom Clancy`s Classic Trilogy

picked up darkwatch and golden eye: rogue agent for $18 shipped.
also picked up fatal frame 2, splinter cell: chaos theory, galleon for $46 shipped because my dumbass didn't use free shipping code. thanks op for the heads up

(Pops head through doorway of thread)

Did someone say...Gun??

(Cue studio audience laugh track)

Oh well, used this to get my own totally barely-above-average game, The Suffering: Ties That Bind, for under $10.00. Thanks for the 'heads up'!

[quote name='dude2003']picked up darkwatch and golden eye: rogue agent for $18 shipped.
also picked up fatal frame 2, splinter cell: chaos theory, galleon for $46 shipped because my dumbass didn't use free shipping code. thanks op for the heads up[/QUOTE]
Go onto a Live Chat with Overstock and have them cancel your order -OR- ask them to apply the free shipping. I had to do it once and they were very helpful. Good Luck.

Just ordered Quake 4 last week with Amex points, luckily it was Walmart.com so I think I can return it (this is about half that price). I snagged DoA Ultimate, T3 Redemption, SC II, NBA Street V3, Darkwatch, Ultimate Spidey, and Otogi 2. Only looked at the front page before reading this thread, so I ended up with 2 orders, but free ship code worked twice.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Go onto a Live Chat with Overstock and have them cancel your order -OR- ask them to apply the free shipping. I had to do it once and they were very helpful. Good Luck.[/quote]

i went to live chat and the rep says my order has been sent to the warehouse and that he can't apply the free shipping code. oh well chaos theory is OOS and shipping is $3 anyway. so it's like i got chaos theory for $10 instead of $7. thanks for the advice though.

This is the best sale of the year so far. Thanks a bunch OP!

I picked up

PS2:
SMT:Digital Devil Saga 2 -- $22
Guilty Gear Isuka -- $16
Ult. Spider Man: LE -- $19.30
Legend of Kay -- $12

Xbox:
KOF: 02/03 -- $16
Otogi 2 -- $12
007: EON -- $10

All shipped for $107.30 and I left a couple fighting games out.

Thanks I've been wanting to get Otogi 2 if I saw it cheap and for $10.80 with both coupons I don't think I'll see it any cheaper :)

I'm also tempted by Suffering: TTB and Darkwatch but I think I'll pass as I have too many games as it is and might find them cheap later on while Otogi 2 was only ever carried by EBgames in my area. I probably would have hopped on Indigo Prophecy also if it wasen't OOS

Isuka is $16? Oooh, if only I had another 10% off coupon and free shipping I'd give that a shot. That would make for some fun weekend gaming with friends, that's for certain!

What an amazing deal overall. Fantastic!

Goddamn, I hope I get some cash soon to get in on these deals.

Ultimate Spider-Man, The Suffering 2, DDS2, and Quake IV are must-haves, and I'm considering a few others.

I really hated to spend my $$$ instead my GC but i endup get:
The Suffering: TTB (PS2)
Legend of Kay (PS2)
Headhunter: Redemption (PS2)
Iron Phoenix (XBOX)

A little late, but they still have a bunch of gaming goodness! I picked up the following:

PS2:
SMT Digital Devil Saga 2 $22 (WOOHOO, THIS COMPLETE'S MY TRILOGY)

Xbox:
Otogi 2 $12
Gun $15
Darkwatch $10

Gamecube:
Fight Night 2 $11

DS:
PacnRoll $13.61

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back