UpDated !!Ghost Recon Future Soldier BETA free!! 2000 available hurry

[quote name='John82']Thanks Ace X i got a 360 code :D
[/QUOTE]

how did you get a 360 code

[quote name='brandonheat']are the 360 codes from vandal (dot) net live yet mine comes up as invalid?[/QUOTE]
Mine was ok.

My friend and I both got one and they both say invalid. I wonder if they are just making ones up lol to get more traffic for some? On 360 as well

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I just got one for the 360. :)

Thanks OP!

They are limiting it to one code per IP address.[/QUOTE]

Use smartphone as well should work if you are on data network

[quote name='lexek']Mine was ok.[/QUOTE]

really you actually got the 360 one to work from vandal.net? i don't think their codes are live yet but, i'm not sure.

[quote name='Ace X']2000 more codes!!!

Just search for:
vandal (dot) net
register
check the webpage news
click on "Accede con Vandal a la beta multijugador de Ghost Recon: Future Soldier"
Click on "Obtener clave para (xbox or ps3)[/QUOTE]
Thanks

my 360 code doesn't even say invalid...the loading reticule for processing the code just keeps spinning and spinning. and its not slow internet either

The beta starts next Thursday, stop saying the codes are invalid.. they won't be valid until then (if they're legit)

[quote name='Scorch']The beta starts next Thursday, stop saying the codes are invalid.. they won't be valid until then (if they're legit)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we got that much, but..

[quote name='Nsdacrewshadow']The Xbox Codes Are Active, Its a 1.23GB download. Granted you can start up the beta but the servers aren't up yet. Most likely you wont be able to download the Ps3 beta till the PSN store is updated Tuesday evening/night.[/QUOTE]

My web browser didn't translate the page but good thing I can read spanish.

EDIT: Forgot to thank the OP. Thanks!

[quote name='DaKid469']my 360 code doesn't even say invalid...the loading reticule for processing the code just keeps spinning and spinning. and its not slow internet either[/QUOTE]

Mine is doing the same thing.

[quote name='Markew001']Mine is doing the same thing.[/QUOTE]Me too. But if you enter it on your xbox it will say invalid.

My code worked and I'm downloading the beta right now...

Edit: This is on Xbox

Of course since the beta hasn't started it doesn't work yet.

[quote name='nnthomas']I think it's dead?[/QUOTE]
I got that same message. just create an account and try it. it should give you a key

seems to work for me... but you cant play yet

e5134b8ecc.jpg

Codes are still available but I'm getting cockblocked with code invalid messages despite confirmation you can download. I'll restart my Xbox and see if that solves the problem. If not, I'll just wait until next week. Thanks OP.

I knew learning Spanish would come in handy one day!
Anyways, snagged one for the PS3, if anyone is looking to team up and raise some hell feel free to add me on PSN (same as my username here)

Would anybody be willing to venture a guess as to whether I need a seperate PSN account to download the beta, or should I be good to go with a US account?

Can anyone confirm or deny these actually work? Seems like lots of people say their code is invalid, which is possible since the beta doesn't start til the 19th. But a few people say they've downloaded it, so it's also possible they had a couple actual codes and just a bunch of fake ones trying to get traffic.

I think the codes are bad. I tried using the one I got (begins JQ76J...) and it didn't work on my US xbox account, and it didn't work on my Mexico Xbox account.

It looks like they're out, unless that's not what "Keys are not available.
The deadline for requesting an IP key repeatedly." means.

Edit: I was now able to get a PS3 one, but not an Xbox one.

[quote name='megma42']anybody get the code for buying splinter cell conviction yet from Ubisoft?[/QUOTE]
  1. You must be connected to Xbox LIVE to download the Beta from Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
  2. With the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ disc in your Xbox 360, start the game to enter the main menu screen.
  3. When you see the news message announcing the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ Beta appear on the screen, press the X button. The Xbox LIVE Marketplace menu will open directly to the download page for the Beta.
  4. Download the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier™ Beta
^Instructions on how to access the beta from Conviction. Ubisoft will not be sending you a code.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Codes won't work until the 19th folks..........![/QUOTE]
worked fine for me. I'm guessing though that the server starts up on the 19th though.

[quote name='tankyroo']It looks like they're out, unless that's not what "Keys are not available.
The deadline for requesting an IP key repeatedly." means.

Edit: I was now able to get a PS3 one, but not an Xbox one.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Do I have to enter codes into my PS3 directly? Is there no way I can put them into the sony site through my browser?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Codes won't work until the 19th folks..........![/QUOTE]

The codes should work. I got mine from the site with 7,000 yesterday and was able to redeem the code.

bread's done
Back