(UPDATED July 22nd) MICROSOFT STORE RESTOCK:

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
UPDATING OP: 5/15/14
Ibotta The Rebate App has added Microsoft Online to it list of Rebates. Purchase $100 from Microsoft.com Thru the Ibotta App and Receive a $10 Rebate Back.

• To Qualify: Must Spend $100 prior to adding any taxes or shipping and handling costs.
  • $100 Minimum purchase requirement may be met in a Single or ACROSS MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS.
  • Not Valid on Gift Card Purchases
  • Only Valid for Online Purchases Completed through Ibotta Redemption Links in App. Other Online Purchases will not be credited. In-Store purchases ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for Credit.

XBOX 360:​
 ​
Figures:​
XBOX ONE:​
ACCESSORIES:​
UPDATED 7/22/14

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2k13 servers are down so not sure if that's a good buy... and they told me to do the return process for splinter cell.. what did you guys have to say to get the sum amount back I did whatever I could and they just sticked me with the return process bs..

The 2k13 servers are down so not sure if that's a good buy... and they told me to do the return process for splinter cell.. what did you guys have to say to get the sum amount back I did whatever I could and they just sticked me with the return process bs..
If they want you to return a game simply because the price dropped on the microsoftstore.com site, tell customer service about this:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayTermsOfUseAndSalePage

• Price guarantee.
    If we lower our price on an item within 30 days of your purchase, we will honor the lower price. If you notice that we have lowered a price on an item you recently purchased, just contactSales and Support and we’ll gladly issue a refund or credit for the difference (if you paid with a credit card, you’ll need to use the same card). This offer does not apply to clearance items or price reductions associated with special sale events such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Angry birds price is 19.99...

Edit: I'm an ass... nevermind

Showing $19.99 for me too. Even in the cart.
Microsoft is playing games I think. cause I just now check it and it was full price less then couple hours ago after going back up over night. But Check Angry Birds now cause I just checked and now it showing $5.99 again? can either of you confirm it lowered once again? http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Angry-Birds-Trilogy-for-Xbox-360/productID.257711300

If they want you to return a game simply because the price dropped on the microsoftstore.com site, tell customer service about this:

+1 this. When I got someone on the phone I asked for a "price adjustment." Also, since I paid with PayPal, my $3.25 refund was completed within a few hours whereas the rep I was speaking to said it would take a handful of business days (probably true for CC purchase).

$5.99 on my screen too
Same here.

Microsoft is playing games I think. cause I just now check it and it was full price less then couple hours ago after going back up over night. But Check Angry Birds now cause I just checked and now it showing $5.99 again? can either of you confirm it lowered once again? http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Angry-Birds-Trilogy-for-Xbox-360/productID.257711300
Well that's good to know now thing that sucks now they already shipped the 2nd one out to me and I already got it only took like a day or two to get this one... so I'm stuck with this extra copy that I got and need to return now

I just find it very odd that a lot of these retailers are not consistent when dealings with customers. Luckily I had no issue receiving my partial refund when calling CS. I just gave them my order number and asked the representative if I could get a price adjustment on my recent order. I don't think she fully understood me because she kept wanting to give me a full refund, but on the third time explaining that the price dropped a few dollars and that I just wanted to get the difference she processed it as a partial refund instead of a full refund. At first I was a bit uneasy since the item was no longer in stock, since I wasn't sure whether or not the item has to be in stock for us to be able to get a price adjustment.

Swap Force for the X1 is showing up for me at $40, not $30.

Also, I'm glad CoD Ghosts wasn't one of the games for $20. I know I would have very regretfully bought it. 

Dang wish TR was on sale for the xb1. Would have grabbed it for $30 or less. Kicking myself for not grabbing it during other sales. Oh well, thanks for updating

Swap Force for the X1 is showing up for me at $40, not $30.

Also, I'm glad CoD Ghosts wasn't one of the games for $20. I know I would have very regretfully bought it.
yea I changed it to $39.99 my bad all the different $29.99 titles had that price stuck in my head when I was updated the op

I bought NBA Live 14 for the Xbox One. Don't think it will get cheaper than 20 for a long time and right now I am just buying up every good deal I can find for Xbox One games.

That makes 17 retail (physical) games total now.

Had ordered the Nyko Power Kit Plus on April 30th for $9.99. Just did an online chat to get the $2 difference back. I had been borderline regretting the order (considering just using normal rechargables), but the $2 makes a big difference.

How much of a process are returns with Microsoft Store? I ordered a copy of Splinter Cell Blacklist last week but it's now $9.99 at Walmart/Amazon where I have trade credit. Do you have to pay for return shipping?

How much of a process are returns with Microsoft Store? I ordered a copy of Splinter Cell Blacklist last week but it's now $9.99 at Walmart/Amazon where I have trade credit. Do you have to pay for return shipping?
They advertise on pretty much every page, "Free Shipping, Free Returns". No idea how much of a hassle returns are though.

UPDATING OP:

Ibotta The Rebate App has added Microsoft Online to it list of Rebates. Purchase $100 from Microsoft.com Thru the Ibotta App and Receive a $10 Rebate Back.

• To Qualify: Must Spend $100 prior to adding any taxes or shipping and handling costs.
  • $100 Minimum purchase requirement may be met in a Single or ACROSS MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS.
  • Only Valid for Online Purchases Completed through Ibotta Redemption Links in App. Other Online Purchases will not be credited. In-Store purchases ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for Credit.

<p>

UPDATING OP:

• $100 Minimum purchase requirement may be met in a Single or ACROSS MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS.
Now they need to add $100 worth of crazy values again and not have them sell out in two seconds.

Got my Best Buy to price match Assassin's Creed IV for $29.99. Finally, I've got something to play until Watch Dogs comes out.

I have a backlog. Just bored of it.
tPEM57i.gif

bread's done
Back