UPDATES eBay: Ultimate PS3 80GB MGS4 Bundle + EXTRAS RARE! FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING!

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
New Item number: 140242421419

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140242421419

Starting Bid: $499.99

Reserve Met: $xxx.xx

BUY IT NOW Price: $1,199.99 PAYPAL ACCOUNT REQUIRED

End Time: Saturday, June 21st, 2008 @ 12:23 AM PDT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DEAD] Item number: 140241617959

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140241617959

Starting Bid: $999.99

Reserve Met: $x,xxx.xx

BUY IT NOW Price: $1,699.99 PAYPAL ACCOUNT REQUIRED

End Time: Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 @ 12:22 AM PDT

Shipping Costs: FREE Overnight Shipping :shipfree: and NO TAX :D

Ships To: United States

Ship From: North Hollywood, CA, USA

CAG DISCOUNT: 3% off :hot: (Must be a member before June 01, 2008)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY & CONGRATULATION TO THE CLASS OF 2008!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140241617959

-Zoolert Moderator

When I seen $1500, I thought I'd click the link and see a used 80GB with 30 or 40 games, 4 controllers, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I was disappointed. You'll never get $1500.

Wow if you actually get someone to bid you're only lucky mofo. Even with a bidding war I don't see this going over $1000. I think you're trying a little too hard to make some profit.

Okay people I think that's enough of the "ROFL no one's gonna pay dat dood ur dumb lol" posts. If you're interested great, if not I'd suggest not repeating the same repetitive and monotonous posts. If he sees it doesn't sell I'm sure he'd be smart enough to lower the price.

Do you have a split personality disorder. You posted most of the mgs4 bundle deals and now you are posting a proctology exam.

Good luck! High starting bids are usually more difficult to sell and if this one falls through, you may want to try a lower bid with a reserve price. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

On a side note, I'd encourage you to get an editor on your auction description. Some of it was difficult to follow.

Wow...WAY to high. The 80 GB Bundles are not that hard to find. I would just make it a regular auction. If you want to put a reserve on it do that but $1500 bucks is not going to sell it.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Okay people I think that's enough of the "ROFL no one's gonna pay dat dood ur dumb lol" posts. If you're interested great, if not I'd suggest not repeating the same repetitive and monotonous posts. If he sees it doesn't sell I'm sure he'd be smart enough to lower the price.[/quote]

Dude. You're a newbie. Show some respect.

Honestly, you're better off setting the starting price at $99.99, setting your reserve at $999.99 (or whatever you see fit), and hope that a few bid-happy MGS fans start fighting over your auction.

The lower starting price will generate more views, and the high starting price is a turnoff for a lot of bidders.

fuck... I keep getting errors message, "Please provide the correct information in highlight field. Enter the valid value". Where? I don't see them highlight in red. Somebody need to help CAGer out!!! I can't seem to edit my listing anymore... What give? (sigh)

also it would make your item description a lot easier to read if you showed the text like a list:
item1
item2
item3
instead of like item1,item2,item3,item4,item5,item6

if you want big money, you want your description to be easy to read and look as formal as possible.

Im going to repeat my thoughts.

This is a terrible auction. This is nowhere near worth $1500 and it is robbery to include some of the MAIN parts of the METAL GEAR SOLID part of the auction ONLY by buy it now.

Also, it hardly is EXTRA RARE. You got the MGS4 PS3 and MGS Essentials. $30. WOW!!!!!!!

And then you throw in random PS3 games, random movies on blu-ray, and other random crap I don't want if I'm bidding on a MGS4 BUNDLE.

I think you are incredibly greedy. This auction would be "EXTRA RARE!!!!" if it had all (or most) of the Metal Gear series. At LEAST something rare, like a special edition of MGS3 Subsistance.

I hope this dosent reach your outlandish reserve, and hope no one would think that for $1500 they are getting anything of a deal.

And fix your grammar all over that auction. You don't look like you should have graduated from anywhere.

It is cool you are trying to make it cheaper, but if your reserve is still $1,000 or over then your auction hasn't really changed much, dude.

As for MGS3: Substance, either the Essentials collection or get it used somewhere. I don't thik you'll be able to find a new copy unless you are willing to pay a lot for it.

[quote name='SDC']It is cool you are trying to make it cheaper, but if your reserve is still $1,000 or over then your auction hasn't really changed much, dude.

As for MGS3: Substance, either the Essentials collection or get it used somewhere. I don't thik you'll be able to find a new copy unless you are willing to pay a lot for it.[/quote]

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance

[quote name='javeryh']What is the insertion fee on something like that?[/quote]
http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

Listing for the $499.99 is already $3. Plus $2 for reserve and 1% of reserve price (non refundable) and 25¢ for Buy It Now.

So if reserve is $1,000...thats $10 cuz its 1%. So he probably spent about $15 on listing it.

Not to mention, he cancelled the previous auction so he got charged for that. if he was smart, he would of cancelled and hit the RELIST so if it sells the second time, he'll get refunded for the second listing fee.

[quote name='iazybandit']http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

Listing for the $499.99 is already $3. Plus $2 for reserve and 1% of reserve price (non refundable) and 25¢ for Buy It Now.

So if reserve is $1,000...thats $10 cuz its 1%. So he probably spent about $15 on listing it.

Not to mention, he cancelled the previous auction so he got charged for that. if he was smart, he would of cancelled and hit the RELIST so if it sells the second time, he'll get refunded for the second listing fee.[/quote]
I spoke to eBay CS that I'm getting credit because the previous listing was corrupted. I had to list a new one though. Anyway, I'm only charged for the new insertion fee, but not the previous ones. :D

bread's done
Back