Uplay 35% Off Digital Games Voucher

Syntax Error

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Scroll to bottom of page

Requires having a Uplay account (which you'd need to get a game anyway).  Voucher is good for one year.  Offer expires December 15th.

When I claimed mine they said it would come within seven working days.  No idea why they'd need so long but just so you know.

NhmwY2n.jpg

Where did you find this? I looked all over my uplay and didn't see anything like that..those dates look kind of strange so I presume you're in uk or Europe..I see nothing like that in the US version..

True that..but I found it..there's a small link to the "gifts" page..as long as you are logged into your uplay account it will show up :)

I just got my code (I think)?

Hi Eldredpe,
Congratulations! You've redeemed an exclusive Uplay™ Reward.

Below is your reward key which you can redeem for an exclusive prize at the Uplay Shop!
XXXXXXXXX
"Eldredpe" is not even my name, so I'm not sure where that came from. I tried using it on the uPlay shop though by adding it to the Promo Code field in the checkout process, then it refreshes the page and my total stays the same. Has anyone gotten this yet?

I just got my code (I think)?

"Eldredpe" is not even my name, so I'm not sure where that came from. I tried using it on the uPlay shop though by adding it to the Promo Code field in the checkout process, then it refreshes the page and my total stays the same. Has anyone gotten this yet?
Haha... I just posted essentially the same question in the Steam games thread. I got this:

cCJrHJG.jpg

Except that's not remotely close to my name, my login, my email or anything else. And cliking the link brings me to some generic page about Uplay for the Xbox or PS4 (after the usual Ubi age verification).

Eldredpe is a user on this forum though. What a weird mix up...

Thanks, I just hopped on to see if anyone had info on this email (I just got one too).  Haven't tried to check out yet. But it definitely was not addressed to my uplay screen name.

Yeah, I was COG12

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I just have to remember to use it on something this week or next during the sale (if anything is worth it with the discount, and it stacks).

Be careful, I added the code in the promo code area of Ubislop.  It took 35% off.  I then removed the item to add a different item and I could no longer use the code.  Code is now gone.  Lurve it.

Be careful, I added the code in the promo code area of Ubislop. It took 35% off. I then removed the item to add a different item and I could no longer use the code. Code is now gone. Lurve it.
Did you add a special kind of item or do anything special? Did the email have your name in it? I enter the code and nothing happens, so you got further than I did. I'm trying to redeem it on Final Fantasy VIII which may be too new I guess, but I tested it on Battlefield 3 also and the same thing happens.

Did you add a special kind of item or do anything special? Did the email have your name in it? I enter the code and nothing happens.
Nope, had Far Cry, I believe in my cart. Email had my Uplay username. I added the code to the promo code area in the shopping cart. Took 35% off item. Decided I didn't want Far Cry with Tages for $6.50, removed from cart, added full price game (tried with multiple games) re-added code to promo code area, vanishes and no discount applied. Wheeee! I also wiped cache, blah blah in Chrome and tried in IE. No Dice all around.

I still can't find the code anywhere. Where did everyone find it?
It seems to only show up in some regions now. It doesn't show up for me without using a proxy (NZ), nor when using a US proxy. With a UK or FR one, though, the coupon shows up.

I got mine a couple hours ago.

The email mentioned some noob named CheapLikeAFox. No idea who that guy is.

Do any of Ubisoft's games on the site activate on Steam? Or is it all Uplay only? Looking at Far Cry 2 primarily.

Do any of Ubisoft's games on the site activate on Steam? Or is it all Uplay only? Looking at Far Cry 2 primarily.
Some do, but it's pretty rare. Might and Magic Clash of Heroes and RUSE come to mind. Most are uplay only.

In regards to games activating on steam deus ex human revolution directors cut does and it was 5$ through them the other day so 35% of makes it even more irresistible. I recommend anyone who doesnt have it get it.

In regards to games activating on steam deus ex human revolution directors cut does and it was 5$ through them the other day so 35% of makes it even more irresistible. I recommend anyone who doesnt have it get it.
Yeah, well, Deus Ex: HR Directors Cut is no longer on sale (and it's not an Ubisoft game so the 35% off wouldn't apply, although the 10% below would have, see below).

Also, I've learned(or at least it appears this way) the following about the Ubisoft 35% off "key".

1. Seems to automagically do a 35% mark down on only UbiSoft Games

1a. Unless said Ubisoft game is on discount already, then no 35% off.

2. As an alternative, you can use 10thanks to get 10% off any game (doesn't stack with 35% off).

I got mine the other day for QP1 username lol I put Nfs rivals in the cart, tried the code and nothing..same 49.99

bread's done
Back