Uplay is giving away some rewards and discounting others Free Soundtracks from ACIII

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!
Uplay is giving away Uplay Rewards (normally you need to play games to earn credits to buy them) and discounting some other. Many are Themes or Avatar stuff but many games have extra mission rewards or some other type of upgrade.

You must also own the game by putting it into you console and going to Uplay.

They are also giving away free downlaods of some ACIII songs but you need to have redeemed an award for one of the last 3 games.

http://uplay.ubi.com/en-US/holidaygifts

Good until 1/3/13

I got that e-mail as well. I won't be using this code, im not a pc gamer but someone else can save 75% on a digital download

397z6xv9b

Merry Christmas!

I wonder if people actually do get 100% off. I highly doubt it, except that'd be interesting if they were being honest about it.

Thanks, I redeem the Mediterranean Exclusive Missions for AC: Revelations.

V FREE FOR WHOEVER WANTS IT: V

Ghost Recon Online

Discover our Ghost Recon Online Free-to-play shooter now, and receive these exclusive items:

Use this coupon code B4E031GNRMDMKHAU to receive:

1000 RP + 20 grenades + 4 armor inserts

Thanks OP. I got a free mission unlock in Driver: San Francisco (great game) and unlocked a mission in Far Cry 3 for 50% off UPlay points.

Such an asspain to have to boot a game up on 360 just to boot the Uplay app, which may or may not even work from that game (SC:C Uplay has never worked for me on any platform), to redeem some DLC.

I think to myself, this would be so much better if they just used the xbox's native app framework going forward. Then I think of EA and Activision jumping on this kind of crap and I get very scared.

OTOH the publishers are really pushing in this direction no matter what. You will have a hub for the major publishers and hubs for the marquis franchises (Halo, CoD, etc.). Might as well make them somewhat functional.

It's scarier for PC and Steam. Valve itself, THQ, and perhaps Take2 are the only major companies that seem to respect Steam, and Valve is not actually the gatekeeper of PC gaming the way Sony & MS control the consoles. So the publishers will try all setting up their own walled gardens or just forgetting about PC altogether. Leaving Battle.net and the few remaining Steamworks titles (Valve's own and maybe THQ if they survive?)

[quote name='Frany']here's a 50% off code:efxm3z6nt

Merry Christmas.
[/QUOTE]

Just used it for the FC3 Deluxe. Thanks!

[quote name='FidelityNy']Thanks, I redeem the Mediterranean Exclusive Missions for AC: Revelations.

V FREE FOR WHOEVER WANTS IT: V

Ghost Recon Online

Discover our Ghost Recon Online Free-to-play shooter now, and receive these exclusive items:

Use this coupon code B4E031GNRMDMKHAU to receive:

1000 RP + 20 grenades + 4 armor inserts[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP.

Here's my code for that : B4N03OD9OTAKIF7S

[quote name='ERROR SUCCESS']Such an asspain to have to boot a game up on 360 just to boot the Uplay app, which may or may not even work from that game (SC:C Uplay has never worked for me on any platform), to redeem some DLC.

I think to myself, this would be so much better if they just used the xbox's native app framework going forward. Then I think of EA and Activision jumping on this kind of crap and I get very scared.

OTOH the publishers are really pushing in this direction no matter what. You will have a hub for the major publishers and hubs for the marquis franchises (Halo, CoD, etc.). Might as well make them somewhat functional.

It's scarier for PC and Steam. Valve itself, THQ, and perhaps Take2 are the only major companies that seem to respect Steam, and Valve is not actually the gatekeeper of PC gaming the way Sony & MS control the consoles. So the publishers will try all setting up their own walled gardens or just forgetting about PC altogether. Leaving Battle.net and the few remaining Steamworks titles (Valve's own and maybe THQ if they survive?)[/QUOTE]
SCC always worked for me nice goodies to.

bread's done
Back