uplay themes question

Solid Scarecrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have redeemed some points on Ubisofts uplay web site. I cant seem to redeem my xbox 360 themes. I dont have Assassins creed 2 anymore. Did I need the game to download the xbox 360 themes or what? Ive messed around on the web site but cant figure it out, any help would be nice, thanks

I've picked up a few themes from uplay. Once you log into Uplay (via the xbox), you select the item you want to redeem points for, in this case a theme, you select, confirm and it downloads. Then, you can go into your "change theme" menu on the xbox 360 dash at any time and select the theme you bought off uplay, just like any other theme. You DO NOT need the game in the tray or anything like that. The theme is effectively a separate file on your 360's hard drive.

That's how I've done it. My suggestion is to put a ubisoft game that uses uplay and access the uplay menu that way. You may need to link your xbox profile to your uplay account or something if you are only going to access uplay via the web.

If you no longer have a Ubisoft game that accesses uplay, you can always go rent an Ubisoft game at Redbox for $2. Depends how badly you want the theme.

They also may or may not show up in your download history. Might want to check that out.

bread's done
Back