UPS tracking no update since shipped from Amazon?

eau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I'm starting to worry now. My GT5 CE shipped from Amazon last Tuesday. UPS tracking has no update since then. Not even a pickup event in the tracking. It's practically blank with no estimate arrival date on the UPS website. Just billing info so far. Have you ever had this problem?

Yes, many times, and all my packages have arrived no problem. I only had one problem with Amazon with Goldeneye Wii where the tracking number for UPS didn't even register in their system. I called them up and they sent me a new one no problem. I wouldn't worry about it, IF it does get lost in transit, Amazon will replace it.

Call UPS and have them find your package. If they have not received it from Amazon yet, it is probably in the process of being returned as undeliverable. Additionally, if they can't find it you need to contact Amazon now and have them send a new package.

[quote name='eau']Thanks. The only problem is that GT5 CE is sold out now so Amazon won't be able to replace it.[/QUOTE]

They might get more in stock, but Bestbuy.com and a few other sites still have it.

[quote name='eau']Thanks. The only problem is that GT5 CE is sold out now so Amazon won't be able to replace it.[/QUOTE]
All retailers allocate stock to handle damaged or lost goods. You're not SOL yet.

I just called UPS. They said they never pick up the package and told me I need to call Amazon.

I called Amazon and the CSR (probably from a foreign country) saw that there was no update on the tracking too. He was going to process a replacement for me but the CE is sold out so he couldn't process it. He said the package could still arrive today or tomorrow. I just don't see how it's possible since one of the UPS hubs should have scanned the package whenever it arrives or departs from the hub. He said if it's lost amazon would process a full refund but heck, I don't have a refund, I want my CE! I preordered it when it was first announced and at the end, I can't have it because of some shipment screw-up?!

I'm kind of piss right now. The CE was available yesterday but no longer. fucking perfect timing.

EDIT: I just placed an order with free shipping at BB to secure a copy. If my Amazon order arrives, I can return the BB order for a full refund. If not, I still have a copy although it's full price.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back