UPS Tracking Question

MrDubbs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Has anyone ever had a Tracking Number, that didn't get a estimated delivery date? My number has been active since the 22nd, and still isn't showing an estimated date of arrival in the tracking screen, and I wondered if this was normal?

They shipped according to the UPS Site, using something called Basic? Not quite sure what that is. However, according to the email they sent me, it was sent ground.

The whole thing seems odd, since I've never had a TN that didn't give me a ED

Ground can sometimes take a while, it's normal. It could also be that the package was prepared but has not been picked up by UPS yet.

[quote name='Vinny']Ground can sometimes take a while, it's normal. It could also be that the package was prepared but has not been picked up by UPS yet.[/quote]

UPS has the package, it left departed from Indiana this morning, and arrived in Maumee Ohio around noon, which isn't very far from me. So hopefully it'll be here tomorrow I guess

With the "UPS Basic" service, the package will be ultimately delivered by your local post office, so that could be why there is no estimated delivery. The basic service rides with the ground packages until it gets to your local area, then is dropped off with your area main post office for delivery to your house.

bread's done
Back