Urban Dead - The Official Cheap Ass Survivor Thread

Was it NE Caiger? I noticed that that corner seems to attract a lot of attention - zombies and weird people, alike.

[quote name='aTOH']Was it NE Caiger? I noticed that that corner seems to attract a lot of attention - zombies and weird people, alike.[/QUOTE]

You mean like zergbot lol? Also, killed 3 zeds tonight around St. Pius, but almost died doing it. Going back to the mall...

I went to Crossman Grove PD tonight to try to scrounge up some ammo for my new firearms skills. Real bad rolls tonight, just one pistol clip and a shotgun shell out of around 30 AP.

Definitely worth the trip to the mall for ammo.
Get the shopping skill.

I am almost at 100% encumbered with ammo. :)

Course that means no fighting tonight for me.

is there anyone in chudleyton who could give me a revive? im in front of the necrotech building there and some idiot zombie in the group of zombies keeps trying to kill the people who are reviving people. been a zombie for 2 days now. i'll return the favor down the line.

I'm at the mall loading up on ammo as well, so far I have three shotguns fully loaded with a few shells left over as well as two pistols loaded and a ton of clips.

Going for 100% encumbrance and then I'll join you guys in wreaking havoc on the undead population.

[quote name='JolietJake']Marty Banks killed HotShotX

Hotshot is not gonna be happy...:lol:[/quote]

Marty Banks shot you with a pistol for 5 damage. (4 hours and 51 minutes ago) ...and again. ...and again. ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) ...and again. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago)
You were killed by Marty Banks. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago) Marty Banks dumped your body out onto the street. (4 hours and 50 minutes ago)

Seriously, what the hell was that about?!

You may kill Marty Banks on sight, assuming you get to him before I do.

~HotShotX

It feels nice to actually be useful - I'm human and have been for a few days, and just bought the melee upgrade with my second level so my fireman can actually kill stuff now. :D

I'm out of AP right now, but I'll keep doing what I can.

Could you guys please take pictures of the attacks for documentation in addition to getting links to the guy's profile? It'd be rather helpful.

I'm holed up in Hallet with 38 HP if someone wants free XP for heals. I was camping at Crossman PD last night after an ammo hunt and the zeds went to town on that place. Killed like 5 people inside and clawed me up pretty good but I survived.

Managed to kill a zed outside Wheelhouse, get Advanced Shotgun Training, and hit level 10.

I'm holed up solo in Mornigton, thanking God that I listened to Crotch and grabbed free-running first as most of the bldgs. here are at extremely heavy. By the time I reach the party in Darvell I intend to be at least a level 3 and able to contribute as a literal axe-man at the very least. Might be a few more days though as I got pretty torn up by a pack of zombie scum. I'm just over 30 hp AFTER using some FAKs and retreating. (I did kill one and bring another to 5 hp before hightailing it though.) I'll restock at the local hospital before I make my was North as I don't think the next 'burb even has one.

Umm...

Full Metal Fan 7, I thikn that is his name, is killing the zombies on Nurten Avenue. Nurten is the Crossman Defense Forces revive point, so he's killing us as alot of CDF folks were killed by the Barhah raid.

Please, please, don't kill zeds on Nurten okay?

krln5.jpg

"King Roach: This is for killing members of CAS. Please refrain from further PKing. You are being watched."

...When it's game time; it's pain time.

[quote name='JolietJake']Healed you for 5 Art.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='Steele Glovier CDF']Umm...

Full Metal Fan 7, I thikn that is his name, is killing the zombies on Nurten Avenue. Nurten is the Crossman Defense Forces revive point, so he's killing us as alot of CDF folks were killed by the Barhah raid.

Please, please, don't kill zeds on Nurten okay?[/quote]

We need to be careful about where we are killing zeds. Nurten is not listed as a RP in the Darvall Heights Wiki, but I know Crotch talked about the CDF guys offering us revives up there. Here are a current list of RPs in Darvall Heights:

Yeandill Towers 23, 28
Salopia Row 21, 29
Edbrooke Street 27, 24, Run by TNR
Nurten Avenue 25, 21, Run by CDF
Any cemeteries

That being said, I'm guilty of this as well as I just killed a zed on Edbrook last night not realizing it is a RP.

Steel, can you update the Wiki or do you not want it public knowledge?

Arthur, I can update that wiki no problem. The Nurten Revive point is on our wiki entry page so its not a secret.

Oh, and Im currently at Nurten and I need a needle-stickin...Umm...in a non-gay way.

Help?

Rywata, congrats on netting CAS's first Anti-PK Kill. I'll update Roach's status on the wiki to "To be Watched, but not Killed", since you've carried out his sentence.

Fullmetal, stay away from Nurten. Sorry for the hassle Steele.

~HotShotX

S/He didn't say sorry, so I'm pretty sure it's a PK. Did you get their profile link? I like putting PKers in red so I know immediately if they're in the same building.

Uh... what the fuck.

It appears that someone has hacked my account, I go to use my password and it's invalid. So I do the "forgotten e-mail address" bit and it's registered to a different e-mail: DrkWlf9412@

Edit: Wow, I'm really stupid guys. For some reason I typed in "James Ingram" as the username instead of "Jonathan Ingram." :roll: I feel really dumb. Makes me glad that I do use different passwords for things though, otherwise if I was hacked my e-mail would of been owned as well.

[quote name='yukine']Uh... what the fuck.

It appears that someone has hacked my account, I go to use my password and it's invalid. So I do the "forgotten e-mail address" bit and it's registered to a different e-mail: DrkWlf9412@

Edit: Wow, I'm really stupid guys. For some reason I typed in "James Ingram" as the username instead of "Jonathan Ingram." :roll: I feel really dumb. Makes me glad that I do use different passwords for things though, otherwise if I was hacked my e-mail would of been owned as well.[/quote]

Don't worry yukine, we'll get that James Ingram sonuvabitch. :)

~HotShotX

Damn straight, nikka.

NO ONE HAS A NAME THAT IS SIMILAR TO MY NAME WHICH REALLY ISNT MY NAME BUT IS A CHARACTER FROM ANOTHER GAME!

hallet is down to heavily barricaded. i'll start barricading it up with what ap i have right now, but be on notice.

edit: got it back up to eh+, 2 zombies outside hallet, 7 outside the building north of lascelles

[quote name='Steele Glovier CDF']Umm...

Please, please, don't kill zeds on Nurten okay?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't know that was a revive point.

EDIT: Got Crossman Grove back up to VSB.

Alright, we all clear on that? Don't kill at Wiki-designated revives, spraypaint-designated revives, or graveyards (support the Sacred Ground Policy, mothafuckas).

I decided to remove Marty Banks from our KoS list. He apologized for killing HotShot on both the DHPD Wiki and our Wiki.

bread's done
Back