*Urgent* Help a guy out CAG cheapest place to get pokemon diamond?

deep90210

CAG Veteran
Looking to get my little brother a gift. He just got a new DS and didn't get any amazing gamse with it cause he's saving his money. I on the other hand now have a good job and am looking to get him a gift or three lol.

I'm going back home today (live about 100km away from home right now for my job which is a 4month co-op) and I was wondering, where is the cheapest place to get Pokemon Diamond?

I'm in Brampton so if it's near here let me know, otherwise if $34.99 is the cheapest I'll just drive home and make a pit stop at futureshop.

Thanks again, please reply fast with any info!

deep

[quote name='kfkl']This is the wrong place. But maybe we need a Canada sub-forum in the request a deal forum?[/quote]
Glad I'm not the only person who strongly believes in this...

[quote name='kfkl']This is the wrong place. But maybe we need a Canada sub-forum in the request a deal forum?[/quote]

No, we don't have enough deals that it clutters up this board. If people stopped complaining about 50% of the crappy posts would be gone anyway.

There were some deals for Diamond/Pearl at $29.99 before but I don't think they're valid anymore.

According to RFD there's a FS coupon for $5 off any videogame (good till Feb 17, Ontario only).
If you are going to FS, you can look for it.

I picked the game up back in Dec when TRU had the B2G1F promotion, which worked out to $23.xx.
I remember it being on sale for $20 during Boxing week somewhere.

If you pass by Toronto on the way home, Game Centre (Yonge and Charles, near Bloor) has had copies of Diamond/Pearl in used for anywhere from $14.99 to $22ish. Phone number [SIZE=-1](416) 925-4951[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] to check stock. Futureshop coupon is probably the best deal otherwise, good luck!

[/SIZE]

Thanks for the help guys, I took the futureshop option with coupon.

Sorry if I wasn't suppose to post this, I was just in a hurry, my brother likes it, but hes letting me get past the boring parts for him lol

[quote name='Firestorm']No, we don't have enough deals that it clutters up this board. If people stopped complaining about 50% of the crappy posts would be gone anyway.[/quote]

Indeed, I rarely have any deals to post, but I like to think of myself as a newer "regular" and my assessment of the crowd here is we're all reasonably well-adjusted, smart people... the way I see it, is it's not a problem right now (unless you're worried about those threads that were last active 10 days ago being bumped off the front page).

I would think that if this started to look like a request forum, that we could push for a change.

We do also have the Q&A thread, which seems to be attracting a lot of these sorts of posts...

[quote name='deep90210']Thanks for the help guys, I took the futureshop option with coupon.

Sorry if I wasn't suppose to post this, I was just in a hurry, my brother likes it, but hes letting me get past the boring parts for him lol[/quote]

Here's a tip!
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR RECEIPT.
if it goes on sale, you can always buy it and return it using ur old receipt.

bread's done
Back