Urgent question about Journeyman Project 3

schultzed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
I just sold off a copy of Journeyman Project 3 and the buyer is complaining that there are only 3 game discs in the package and 1 soundtrack CD.

I know there were 4 discs but don't know if it was standard to have a soundtrack disc or not.

Should there be 3 or 4 game discs?

Thanks for any help

Hmm... according to wikipedia it says 4 discs, whether or not that figure includes the soundtrack cd is unknown. I haven't owned the game for years, from what I remember though I thought there were only 3 game discs, one for each of the three regions you explored in the game.

I can't do this here at work, but you could try looking the game up on one of those torrent sites and verify how many discs they show for the game in the file contents description. That's what I did when I bought diablo II and couldn't tell if it was missing a disc or not(since I couldn't install it on my computer to verify)

I remember there was a DVD-rom version of the game that was released, do you think it's possible that they're upset because they were expecting that version instead?

bread's done
Back