Urgent Zoo Keeper Question

blucadet3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got a used copy of zoo keeper and all the high scores are by jerm mommy and daddy. Is there anyway to reset this game back to the factory high scores? It will take me forever to beat daddy and mommy's scores :cry:

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Its wikipedia entry says you can't reset it... that kinda sucks.[/quote]

Thanks.

I searched google but did not find an answer...CAG comes through again...and in about 4 minutes.

:beer: You earned one dark lager.

That would actually be a representation of a stout ale, but whaddya gonna do?

My recommendation would be to start referring to yourself as "daddy" and your special lady friend (even if you don't have one) as "mommy" and make up some imaginary loser friend who you never hang out with any more named "jerm."

That way you can feel okay about having "daddy's" scores topping your Zoo Keeper charts.

easiest way is to just beat all the high scores. i did that when i lost my tetris ds cart and bought a used one. i beat all the high scores and did all the puzzles over again.

another thing i think you can do is delete the savegame using the rom ripping software that the homebrewers use

While we are on the subject, this game is propaganda

Zoo sure does rhyme with a certain race of people that Hitler tried to genocide. Coincidence?? I think not!

[quote name='blucadet3']I just got a used copy of zoo keeper and all the high scores are by jerm mommy and daddy. Is there anyway to reset this game back to the factory high scores? It will take me forever to beat daddy and mommy's scores :cry:[/quote]

That's really funny :rofl:

It could be worse. Think about all those used carts in the stores with some kid's name scrawled on it. I hate that. Got one off eBay once from a mother who knowingly did not divulge that little detail. Or it was the kid himself using his mother's account and claiming to be her.

bread's done
Back