USB Beverage Chiller - Where to Buy and Do They Really Work?

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
It is summer time and the weather is heating up. There is nothing like an ice cold drink to take your mind away from the heat. Problem is your ice melts away in a matter of minutes. Is there a solution?

1.jpg

This may be our answer!

Upon looking through eBay and other random shopping sites the CoolIt USB Beverage Chiller, by Coolit Systems is the only USB Beverage Chiller on the market, although I may be wrong.

Price seems to be about $29.99+Shipping everywhere. Can anyone find a Cheap Ass Price for one of these?

Does anyone here own this product or at least have used it? If so please tell us how it is! How well does it really work?

All replies are very much appreciated!

I LOVE it! fucking win! This is such an awesome idea I'm surprised no one has thought of it until now. What about mugs and other things jesta?

Why don't they just make one you can plug in to a socket? Unless for some reason you need to bring a cooling coaster with your laptop everywhere you go.

This product requires a more sophisticated drink holding mechanism to be useful. C'mon you lazy engineers get to work.

I use Tervis Tumblers for cold beverages. They don't sweat, and keep a drink cold (or hot) for a long time because they're insulated and have an airspace in-between.

www.tervis.com

[quote name='espy605']Why don't they just make one you can plug in to a socket? Unless for some reason you need to bring a cooling coaster with your laptop everywhere you go.[/QUOTE]

Dunno about you, but I have an easier time finding a close USB port than an electrical outlet

It would've made more sense to me to make a USB cup in which you can pour your beverage which will then be kept cool....or maybe a cup holder but something that surrounds the beverage more.

[quote name='Wolve22']It would've made more sense to me to make a USB cup in which you can pour your beverage which will then be kept cool....or maybe a cup holder but something that surrounds the beverage more.[/quote]

not really. if it was a cup, then you would have to wash it everytime. if it surrounded the beverage more, than your limited to the type, size of cup

I would rather have a working, cooling cup holder that limits the type and size of a cup than have a plate which accomodates many different sizes but does absolutely dick.

bread's done
Back