Use samsung pay once with your s7/s7 edge by march 31 get $30 Bestbuy/ebay gift card

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/

All you have to do it use it once at a store and it says you should get a notification to choose between a $30 ebay, best buy, whole foods, regal cinema or nike gift card. Haven't tried it yet but will soon :)

I think this has to be on a new s7 or s7 edge that was recently purchased :).

Obviously if you want to use it for games pick the best buy or ebay gift card :) which is why i posted it in the games section of the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
think there was a 100 dollar saving code or a free vr headset if you use it or a 50 dollar best buy card but the prob is the date that you bought the s7 is imp so you may not qualify for future deals

Most spots were giving the free VR with purchase/preorder.

If you preordered from Verizon online you can choose a gear s2 instead which is what I will be doing.

Sams Club had additional $100 gc with purchase.

No he's talking about previous samsung pay promos not pre-order promos

Thanks. Just went to walmart to make my first samsung pay purchase and received my gift card notification within 30 minutes. I chose best buys $30. I wasnt to sure if S.Pay would work at walmart so i used it on only one item. It did work and then tried again for the rest of my groceries but received card reader errors when trying to use samsung pay again. Had to use a regular card. There may be a restriction on back to back transactions.

Had terrible luck with the last samsung promo. Called their customer service and was basically told tough luck. Not saying don't try but don't getc your hopes up with these, they definitely limit how many people reciever the gift card

Just got an s7 edge. Wasn't there a better gift card deal some time before? Is it best to jump on it now or wait?
When the s6 it was for 50 dollars. And the deal worked flawless.

My girlfriend and I both got an s6 at the same time and she got her card. Sadly I was lazy and or distracted and I kept saying "Ill get around to it" and I missed out. But her card got us a couple criterion blu rays.

So what are others thoughts on the phone?

I got the s7 standard. Upgraded from an s4 so a few years had passed.

I like the phone but to me it just doesn't seem that much of an upgrade from that s4 I had unless I'm just missing something. I didn't want the Edge because I didn't see myself using it...seems like a nolvelty that will wear off.

I wouldn't say I regret getting the phone but I am second guessing the decision. Just not that impressed for what it will cost over 2 years.

My bank doesn't support Samsung pay yet I guess and I only have that one card. Probably no way to add some other form of payment to this is there to get in this deal?

I like the phone but to me it just doesn't seem that much of an upgrade from that s4 I had unless I'm just missing something. I didn't want the Edge because I didn't see myself using it...seems like a nolvelty that will wear off.

I wouldn't say I regret getting the phone but I am second guessing the decision. Just not that impressed for what it will cost over 2 years.
I picked the normal S7 from TMobile for BOGO free. Upgraded from an LG G2. The only main feature that really stands out is the fingerprint scanner. The better camera and stuff like Samsung Pay are cool as well.

In the end, it's another android phone but with much better specs than my previous phone, not that that's a bad thing. I'm looking forward to playing around with the Gear VR when that arrives though.

Just got my S7 Edge last Friday. Applied for a free Gear S2 watch thru Verizon, will hopefully get it in 4-6 weeks. I'll have more info on that deal later in my post.

I was anxious to set up my Samsung Pay only after reading the OP regarding the $30 gift card.

However, when you read the fine print I balked. 

See for yourself:

a7d1dff9e819.jpg

3c65b2616349.png

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but for $35 Im not giving up my privacy when it concerns what I buy. Next thing you know I'll be 50 and get a letter from my insurance carrier telling me my premiums are getting doubled because apparently I'm an at-risk customer for frequently buying Digiorno's Pizza and Haagen Daz ice cream from my local Walgreens. Gee, I wonder where they got that info from...

Also, to the guy asking about the Samsung S7 promo, heres what I found for Verizon (but Im sure every carrier has their own expiration dates).

b05314512b14.png
65aec021e36e.png

so just did this twice one for me ..one for wife everything worked out you get a pop up as soon as you use it to claim your 30 and then you choose between the 5 cards and it adds it to your wallet :) pretty cool. I mean worst case scenario use it once and delete the app you don't have to keep it lol if you're worried about the so called "tracking". Anyways hope everyone gets it :D free $60 bucks for games for me haha

I picked the normal S7 from TMobile for BOGO free. Upgraded from an LG G2. The only main feature that really stands out is the fingerprint scanner. The better camera and stuff like Samsung Pay are cool as well.

In the end, it's another android phone but with much better specs than my previous phone, not that that's a bad thing. I'm looking forward to playing around with the Gear VR when that arrives though.
I got my S7 Edge last Wednesday from Best Buy and got my Gear VR and 64GB SD card on Monday (two days before the phone).

I upgraded from a problematic S5, so the Edge feels like a huge step up. The VR is pretty awesome too, even though I chose to first try it at 2am (very tired) with a roller coaster video. That was a mistake. :puke:

Edit: My biggest gripe is I wish they would've designed the VR to accommodate an S7 with a case. Removing the case to use the VR is a pain.

IEdit: My biggest gripe is I wish they would've designed the VR to accommodate an S7 with a case. Removing the case to use the VR is a pain.
Could that just be because you have an Edge with a case since it's bigger than the normal S7? What kind of case are you using? I'm still waiting for my gear so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet

Could that just be because you have an Edge with a case since it's bigger than the normal S7? What kind of case are you using? I'm still waiting for my gear so I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet
I have a sturdy 2-piece plastic/rubber case, so it's possible, but even the Edge by itself feels like a tight fit. A regular S7 with a thinner shell case might work, though.

So had to go get a new SIM card yesterday because I was unable to send MMS and couldn't get the MyVerizon app to function properly. So far so good. I'm warming to the phone with some apprehension still.

Used the SamsungPay today and opted for the Best Buy gc. Will go get UFC 2 on Sunday when it goes on sale. Didn't want to front up the money then have to deal with price adjust in 5 days.

Hi everyone,

Was thinking of getting either a s7 or s7 edge, but undecided. Staples has a promo going on and have a few questions. (Have a Note 2)

1. Since they running credit, can I get two phones (1 s7, 1 s7 Edge) and do summit two rebates or is it one? Is it one credit run or two inquiry? (Want to pay off early. No contract)

2. Can this be used on Pageplus or Ultra Mobile? (any gsm carrier? Doesnt that limit data speed if using GSM? Does everything work fine on Pageplus?)

3. Hearing that Edge is good, but cant you use Glovebox? Its kinda like the Edge feature.

4. Can u send the rebate the same day or when u pickup phone? How long does it take to get the rebate card?

5. Do they setup a Verizon login so u can login? Can I pay full and cancel online or do have to go to a Verizon or Staples store?

bread's done
Back