used backwards compatible ps3 price check?

mikeyhegs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey CAGs!

I'm thinking of unloading my ps3, its an 80gb backwards compatible model, from the metal gear solid bundle...I actually still have the box, game, all that jazz... I checked on ebay to see what a reasonable sale price would be and have seen a pretty wild price spread on this and was wondering if y'all could help out.  Thanks!

If you see a wide range on eBay, then that's a good enough indication that there is no good way check the price. You might think otherwise, but eBay is the larest active market for completeld sales.

If you want to, you can try to get the upper end of the range and see if there are any takers. It's highly unlikely you'll get more than the upper range on eBay.

The way eBay has changed their fee structure (fixed 10% either way), it's easy enough to put your highest starting price as your Buy it Now, fixed price listing for 30 days (I don't like to do auctions anymore).  You'll get to gauge the interest at that price by views / watches, and if you aren't getting enough attention, just drop the price every week or so.

Free listing fees either way, so take some good pictures and see if you can get your maximum (compared to eBay prices, that is).

bread's done
Back