Used Dead Space 2 @ GameStop $42.99 for XB360/PS3 (SOLD OUT NOW)

Why do you think I wrote "SOLD OUT NOW" in the title, or acknowledged that it's not available now?

It's meant to CHECK BACK and SEE IF IT'S AVAILABLE AT A LATER TIME.

Obviously, the chances that it's available now are slim, but CHECK BACK.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Why do you think I wrote "SOLD OUT NOW" in the title, or acknowledged that it's not available now?

It's meant to CHECK BACK and SEE IF IT'S AVAILABLE AT A LATER TIME.

Obviously, the chances that it's available now are slim, but CHECK BACK.[/QUOTE]
Stop yelling at me WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?

[quote name='Luxuria']I've been watching this game for hours now. I wonder when they will stock it up. D:[/QUOTE]

Since it literally came out yesterday, don't hold your breath for decent supply for another couple of weeks.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Since it literally came out yesterday, don't hold your breath for decent supply for another couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

it'll be in stock within one week.
One, they're selling A LOT of copies.
Two, there are a lot of dumb people who are willing to part with their brand new games for $20 $30 to gamestop.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']it'll be in stock within one week.
One, they're selling A LOT of copies.
Two, there are a lot of dumb people who are willing to part with their brand new games for $20 $30 to gamestop.[/QUOTE]

This. UFC 2010 showed up like 3 days after release? And this is a much bigger release, so more dummies getting rid of it after a power playthrough

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I wasn't yelling at you, but kidrocklive.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't mean to enrage you. I am really looking forward to this game so hopefully it gets in stock soon and I don't miss it.

It's okay. I don't mean to get angry. My apologies.

I hope it becomes available soon, and everyone can score big!

These have been out of stock since they listed them, haha.

I don't expect any PS3 ones to make it in stock before the buy 1 get 1 50% off is up.

Last game I was searching for used right after it came out it took around 2 weeks to show up on gamestop.com. That was Fallout New Vegas though, hopefully people will be selling back Dead Space quicker.

[quote name='Luxuria']Hopefully that's true. I'm really looking forward to getting it before the the B1GO50% off ends. x.x[/QUOTE]

Why not just buy it new with Mass Effect 2 (or LBP2) for PS3, plus a $20 gift card for $90 total at Kmart? That's $50 in savings.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Why not just buy it new with Mass Effect 2 (or LBP2) for PS3, plus a $20 gift card for $90 total at Kmart? That's $50 in savings.[/QUOTE]

Because then I would just have a copy collecting dust seeing as I have no PS3. =P

[quote name='technicalstylez']theres 3 stores by me with used 360 ones. id trade it in too if i had the 360 version- no ds extraction.[/QUOTE]

lol, why would you trade it in? Why not just buy the PS3 version to begin with?

[quote name='mywhitenoise']lol, why would you trade it in? Why not just buy the PS3 version to begin with?[/QUOTE]
lol i do have the ps3 version..i was just saying if i only had a 360, i would trade in the 360 version.

If you only had a 360 and you bought Dead Space 2 you would know before hand it didn't have Extraction, so your reason for the trade in makes literally no sense.

I just have to say .. Does typing in all caps reaaaaaaaaaally have the same effect as physically yelling at someone? If so and this bothers you or upsets you I think you should seek counseling haha

[quote name='Saix_XIII']If you only had a 360 and you bought Dead Space 2 you would know before hand it didn't have Extraction, so your reason for the trade in makes literally no sense.[/QUOTE]Let it go jeez.

Anyways I may just wait for a new copy because I want that Dragon Age code and the online pass.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I just have to say .. Does typing in all caps reaaaaaaaaaally have the same effect as physically yelling at someone? If so and this bothers you or upsets you I think you should seek counseling haha[/QUOTE]It appears your sarcasm detector is broken. Go buy a new one k thx

They had a copy in-store at one of my local GameStops, but it quickly sold, so I imagine it shouldn't be too long before the website gets some.

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']I just have to say .. Does typing in all caps reaaaaaaaaaally have the same effect as physically yelling at someone? If so and this bothers you or upsets you I think you should seek counseling haha[/QUOTE]

I'll need to see your Internetz license and registration please....;)

But really, are we now going to start seeing posts for used games before they even come out?

[quote name='zyzybalubah1']Sooo.....who buys games release date/first week just to trade in same week? Why not just eBay it?[/QUOTE]

Many people don't care to do anything with regards to consumption that isn't hand-fed to them. "I'm selling a game...I guess I do that at...Gamestop?"

Gamestop is easy is the key thing I think. You go to Gamestop, trade it in and can immediately get something else for it if you choose. eBay takes time for it to sell, then you have to ship it, etc etc. While worth the wait some just rather go for the quick and easy route.

[quote name='confoosious']you'd have to be pretty dumb to flip a brand new game you bought for $22 for $30-35 (if even that) to buy a recent used game for $55.[/QUOTE]

stop picking fights

[quote name='Abeja']Where is the code for the Dragon Age 2 armor? Is it part of the Online pass?[/QUOTE]

It's in the CE not SE.

[quote name='Donut2922']It's in the CE not SE.[/QUOTE]
? It's in both. The PS3 doesn't get a code. You have to go online with the game I believe for the armor.

360 gets codes on both versions.

[quote name='kidrocklive']It came out yesterday, why would it be available online used already?[/QUOTE]

I wonder what their margins are on their games. Would it ever make sense for them to sell a new game as used, just to capture the part of the market that only buys used games?

[quote name='Splines']I wonder what their margins are on their games. Would it ever make sense for them to sell a new game as used, just to capture the part of the market that only buys used games?[/QUOTE]

I saw a while back while Best Buy was testing out the used game market that they had a sign up in one of their stores that they would price match any USED game (like at GameStop), but instead you'd get a new one (basically, going into Best Buy and getting a new copy of Dead Space 2 for $42.99). I'm sure they lost too much money, and ended the program.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']I saw a while back while Best Buy was testing out the used game market that they had a sign up in one of their stores that they would price match any USED game (like at GameStop), but instead you'd get a new one (basically, going into Best Buy and getting a new copy of Dead Space 2 for $42.99). I'm sure they lost too much money, and ended the program.[/QUOTE]Damn sounds like a sweet program

[quote name='torquenride']Used Gears of War 3 @ GameStop $xx.xx for XB360 (SOLD OUT NOW)[/QUOTE]

Why are people so UNBELIEVABLY STUPID?

I have ACKNOWLEDGED the fact that it is OUT OF STOCK. Dead Space 2 is (for the most part) a single player game. People will beat it, and trade it in. I've already known someone who has traded it.

This is something to KEEP AN EYE ON. If you don't like it, then don't post.

[quote name='cynicalaa22']Why are people so UNBELIEVABLY STUPID?

I have ACKNOWLEDGED the fact that it is OUT OF STOCK. Dead Space 2 is (for the most part) a single player game. People will beat it, and trade it in. I've already known someone who has traded it.

This is something to KEEP AN EYE ON. If you don't like it, then don't post.[/QUOTE]

He's really not being stupid. I believe he's pointing out that your post was pointless.

Right and the price reduction is for the online code, and EA's charge to get online if the Oringinal purchaser used the code... ~$10 access charge.

So its sounds cheap, but those that maybe dont buy the sports games, realize this happens for EA's non sports titles as well.

[quote name='getstew']He's really not being stupid. I believe he's pointing out that your post was pointless.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. This is one of the most useless threads on CAG yet.

bread's done
Back