used DmC: Devil May Cry for Xbox 360 $19.99 at Family Video

[quote name='whitereflection']Oh, damn. I bought games from Hastings that had the spindle stickers and they always leave gunk when you remove them, so I guess I have to pass on this for now. It's too bad that Ninja Theory makes great games that nobody buys.[/QUOTE]

Have you tried Goo-Gone?

[quote name='Rango']so, why is that coupon code saying invalid/expired?

I'll gladly buy this for the free shipping alone. Aint paying 2 bucks for shipping.[/QUOTE]

You serious? $2 barely covers a bubble mailer, forget the actual shipping cost. It's easily the cheapest rate from any retailer. Were you expecting an Olympian to throw you the game from Ohio?

[quote name='whitereflection']You serious? $2 barely covers a bubble mailer, forget the actual shipping cost. It's easily the cheapest rate from any retailer. Were you expecting an Olympian to throw you the game from Ohio?[/QUOTE]

If its cheaper than $2, I'd take a dude running here. The high-five I would give would be priceless.

[quote name='midloo']Am I an irredeemable jerk if I say that $2 worth of shipping and tax kills the deal for me? :)[/QUOTE]

same here - why would I pay almost $25 for a very used copy when I can wait a month or so and get a new one when it hits $29.99? or better yet $19.99.

I bought it day one - played thru and sold when it was still hot. now it's just a waiting game.

My copy came in today and it was in perfect condition. No stickers on the case. The only sticker was the small barcode sticker around the center of the disc which doesn't cause me to blow an OCD gasket.

[quote name='Desousa93']Have you tried Goo-Gone?[/QUOTE]

LOL, that's the first thing I thought too. I don't think some people realize it even exists.

[quote name='LordVila']My copy came in today and it was in perfect condition. No stickers on the case. The only sticker was the small barcode sticker around the center of the disc which doesn't cause me to blow an OCD gasket.[/QUOTE]

Mine barely shipped yesterday. I hope it's good.

I got it. The case was in one of those cheap non-bubble mailers and the bottom of my case got broken so now there's a giant gap in the case and a sharp piece of plastic to go with it.

I don't know what to do.

There's a paper that says that I can contact them if it was damaged during shipping, but I don't know if that's worth it.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']I got it. The case was in one of those cheap non-bubble mailers and the bottom of my case got broken so now there's a giant gap in the case and a sharp piece of plastic to go with it.

I don't know what to do.

There's a paper that says that I can contact them if it was damaged during shipping, but I don't know if that's worth it.[/QUOTE]

Next time you trade in a 360 game just swap out the case.

I rarely go for 360 games. :(

I'll send them a picture of their mailer and the case. It looks like the shard was tearing through the mailer.

bread's done
Back