Used games at Best Buy

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
Anyone else live near a BB that sells used games? I had no clue they were doing this until today as I've been to a couple of BB stores in the past few months and there was nothing of the sort. I was looking pretty casually but I scored a copy of Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 (PS2) for $9.99 (!!!) and a copy of Metroid Prime for $5.29 (both complete and minty). Yeah, the used games have those annoying plastic cases on them but the employees were very cool in removing them so I could look at the disc condition and whether a manual was present or not. I almost bought Soul Calibur 2 (PS2) for $7 but there was no manual.

Anyone have a BB selling used games and score some good deals?

Sorry if this thread is a dupe, but I couldn't find anything after looking through the first five pages of the search.

I think they are doing it in just a handful of stores. That's too funny that they have their shit priced way too low. I wonder if they have trade-in values way too high on some low value games to boot?

[quote name='wubb']I think they are doing it in just a handful of stores. That's too funny that they have their shit priced way too low. I wonder if they have trade-in values way too high on some low value games to boot?[/QUOTE]

It's not funny, it's great for CAGs.

^I wish my BB sold games like those they don't even sell used games. The only store I can find games from the 8-bit era near me are overpriced and the store is not trustworthy with poor customer service to a point that they make gamestop/ebgames customer service look like the greatest thing to exist. :(

[quote name='nosuchsoul']Is that still goin on?[/quote]

Yes. I was there yesterday but it looks like only certain BB stores are doing it. The BB I went to is about a 20 minute drive for me (it's the one in Riverside off of Tyler for IE residents) but I think I'll be making a bi-weekly trip to check it out because I'm sure there were more a lot more good deals than the ones I grabbed.

bread's done
Back