Used Growlanser generations approx $35 after coupons at EB

I'd be all over that, except that GS doesn't guarantee a box or a manual. Of used stuff I've oreder there, about 75% arrive disc only.

I generally try not to buy pre-owned from GS unless I absolutely have to.

[quote name='suko_32']If you click the deluxe edition link at gamestop, a preowned deluxe version is 39.99.[/quote]

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']YEah my guess is if you order the deluxe version from gamestop you'll only end up with a copy of just the game.[/quote]

It's a trap!!! Yeah, the product ids are the same for the used normal one and the used deluxe one. That's cold, GS.

I'm honestly fairly surprised that they can do business online like that...98% of the deals for online purchases here seem to come from EB's e-business. I know that I myself have only ever purchased one thing from the local GameStop, and that was the $7 Phantom Brave strategy guide. Whenever I hit up my local GameStop B&M to see what's new, they have the same bin full of disc-only PS1 games, the same used PS2 and Cube games, and the same overpriced GBA carts. :p

Thank you once again to whatever CAG posted the MTV deal waaaay back in the summer. This post reminds me how happy I should be for getting the deluxe GG box for $57.

The game itself is psecatacular. It is one my favorite games this gen and should be a staple of any gamers collection!

Is this a strat. RPG? Or more traditional? I was going to get it but then heard it was a strat. RPG and since I don't really care for them, I held off.

I saw the collector edition at Gamestop today.

$69 or 79.. I forgot the price...

But dang.. I really consider picking this 1 up...
I doubt there would be a price drop on this edition...

Sweet, looks like I got the last one. I'm hoping you guys are right about it. I have been looking for a good RPG fix lately, so I think these games will get the job done.

bread's done
Back