USED Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom PS3 $16.99(DEAD) / enslaved PS3 $13.99

[quote name='Gden']How is majin, anyway, I've wanted to play it, but never got much opinion on it from people.[/QUOTE]

Try the demo, dude. It seems pretty decent. The demo had nice enough combat and a sort of cool stealth-section.

Already have Enslaved. Have my eye on Majin......I cant download the demo, but I hear its sort-of-Ico-ish?

Later Edit: Was in for one for PS3. Figured I can't go wrong, and I have money from not buying Dragon Age 2 to spend. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, the 360 version of these games are also cheap and have Prime. Thanks for the heads up; grabbin' them both.

edit: For 360, Majin is $14.99 used with prime, and Enslaved is $13.99 used with Prime

Just finished playing Majin, really like the computer co-op Zeldaish feel it has going for it. The so-so reviews definitely do not do the game justice.

[quote name='jaydude84']Just finished playing Majin, really like the computer co-op Zeldaish feel it has going for it. The so-so reviews definitely do not do the game justice.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the demo and still felt like the reviews seemed a bit off.

Currently playing Majin on PS3 (11 hrs in). I love the game. The game is beautiful, on par with Eternal Sonata (the environment has folklore vibe to it). People complain about the voice acting, but I find it suitable, and tolerable given the game's plot. There are plenty of ways to play the game; you can hack and slash throughout, or fight smart with traps and puzzles. The game is a bit on the easy side, and the story is abit cliche, but the boss battles, various puzzles, and the open world will definitely keep the players intriged. First play through will probably take you 13 hours to complete (i am near the end), it will take about 15 hrs to plat I believe. I would rate this game 8.5/10. I bought the game full priced at $39.99, for $16.99 definitely a steal.

Enslaved is really good for one playthrough, even if there's no reason to go back to it later.

I beat Majin, but I was more annoyed for most of it than entertained. The last dungeon is really a pain unless you're fully leveled.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Enslaved is really good for one playthrough, even if there's no reason to go back to it later.

I beat Majin, but I was more annoyed for most of it than entertained. The last dungeon is really a pain unless you're fully leveled.[/QUOTE]
Agreed on enslaved. A lot of the camera motion annoyed the crap out of me though, not a deal breaker just a slight annoyance. For 14 bucks I would say go for it.

I thought Majin was pretty easy, never hit max level and beat the final dungeon no problem. I liked this one a LOT more than enslaved.

Worth picking up, I payed something around (but just under) 20 bucks each near launch, thought they were well worth the price of entry.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Currently playing Majin on PS3 (11 hrs in). I love the game. The game is beautiful, on par with Eternal Sonata (the environment has folklore vibe to it). People complain about the voice acting, but I find it suitable, and tolerable given the game's plot. There are plenty of ways to play the game; you can hack and slash throughout, or fight smart with traps and puzzles. The game is a bit on the easy side, and the story is abit cliche, but the boss battles, various puzzles, and the open world will definitely keep the players intriged. First play through will probably take you 13 hours to complete (i am near the end), it will take about 15 hrs to plat I believe. I would rate this game 8.5/10. I bought the game full priced at $39.99, for $16.99 definitely a steal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the impressions.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']Currently playing Majin on PS3 (11 hrs in). I love the game. The game is beautiful, on par with Eternal Sonata (the environment has folklore vibe to it). People complain about the voice acting, but I find it suitable, and tolerable given the game's plot. There are plenty of ways to play the game; you can hack and slash throughout, or fight smart with traps and puzzles. The game is a bit on the easy side, and the story is abit cliche, but the boss battles, various puzzles, and the open world will definitely keep the players intriged. First play through will probably take you 13 hours to complete (i am near the end), it will take about 15 hrs to plat I believe. I would rate this game 8.5/10. I bought the game full priced at $39.99, for $16.99 definitely a steal.[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything you just said. I paid full price when it released and felt it was well worth it then.

It reminded me a lot of Zelda,but with a companion. The fighting can get a little repetitive, but when you use the stealth,and the Majin's magic/strength it makes it a lot better.

It took right at 16 hrs for me to get the Plat.

bread's done
Back