Used Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (360) $14.99 shipped and much more at BB

I'll probably grab darksiders 1, also do you know if used games bought from bestbuy.com usually come complete?

[quote name='IceCweam']I'll probably grab darksiders 1, also do you know if used games bought from bestbuy.com usually come complete?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time they do,but there is a chance of getting one incomplete. I remember I once bought cod waw used. Opened it a few days days later to find cod4 instead.

Ordered Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (360) twice from them. One was missing manual and one was disc only and both discs were heavily resurfaced.

I had bought this game new last black Friday and it would not play on my holiday 360 slim I bought from Newegg around the same time.

Always had a hard time understanding why this game sells for so much at other retailers. It's shorter, has less characters, and imo less fun than the first. Soccer mom appeal I guess. Not hoorible for 15 but not a steal either.

[quote name='mrclutch']Always had a hard time understanding why this game sells for so much at other retailers. It's shorter, has less characters, and imo less fun than the first. Soccer mom appeal I guess. Not hoorible for 15 but not a steal either.[/QUOTE]

Lower quantity available can't meet the demand. Just about the only non-music game this gen (along with the original) that allows 4-player offline, same system, co-op. That's big in the Midwest & south for the areas w/o broadband.

isn't forza 2 and marvel ult alliance 2 in a bundle for like $10? i got that pack a few years ago for $12 at gamestop...

[quote name='cheeky']last time i bought 3 used games during their b2g1 online, they all came disc only.[/QUOTE]

I did that last time and lucked out and 2 games arrived complete, the other disc only.

[quote name='usrevenge']isn't forza 2 and marvel ult alliance 2 in a bundle for like $10? i got that pack a few years ago for $12 at gamestop...[/QUOTE]

It was Forza 2 and the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance game.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']May I suggest holding out until tomorrow? The buy 2 get 1 free on preowned games starts tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
is that special everyone or just members of the BB club?
-
(if anyone knows please answer)

[quote name='NoelVermillion']is that special everyone or just members of the BB club?
-
(if anyone knows please answer)[/QUOTE]

B2G1 free on preowned for next week. Check the Best Buy ad thread for next week.

[quote name='cheeky']last time i bought 3 used games during their b2g1 online, they all came disc only.[/QUOTE]

Yep 2 of 3 came in those crappy black cases with Best Best printed generic covesr. Reach had a Redbox sticker on the center. Nice

bread's done
Back