Used Medal of Honor (360, PS3) $14.99 FS @ Gamefly

(im)patiently waiting to see what else goes on sale... been a weak month for Gamefly sales (besides the beginning which had a few things but not much).

Whats the easiest way to tell what has dropped in price? Just looking at the selection? Never can tell when they are having a special sale or not.. besides reading about it here of course.

I usually just look at what has free shipping in that middle box on their site. It seems like MoH is the only real deal going on because most of the decently priced used games have free shipping on new only.

In like Flynn for 1. If the free shipping was on more than just MoH I would have picked up more, but deal is a deal.

[quote name='aznhero913']good deal if you wanna get in on the BF3 beta program[/QUOTE]
thats only with the limited edition, which GF still may have some stock of.

Damn, I just bought this for $19.99 on Amazon. I'm pretty sure the games come with all voucher codes too because they don't send out the cases when people rent them, just the disc.

[quote name='RugerRellP89']Damn, I just bought this for $19.99 on Amazon. I'm pretty sure the games come with all voucher codes too because they don't send out the cases when people rent them, just the disc.[/QUOTE]

This

BTW the sound design kicks A$$ in this game (with surround sound of course). Probably some of the most realistic explosions iv'e heard in a game (yes ive played BBC2). Can't wait to hear what BF3 is gonna sound like. Crank this up to reference if your system can handle it ;).

Good deal. I'm always indecisive on buying this game simply because I rented it and beat it when it first came out and wasn't a fan of the multiplayer. I still feel like I should have it in my collection since I enjoyed the campaign.

[quote name='CaoPi']sucks a big one since PSN is down[/QUOTE]

Even if it were on-line there is a much of a community anyways.

[quote name='Brother Daz']thats only with the limited edition, which GF still may have some stock of.[/QUOTE]

That's why I said it.

Real good chance of getting a L.E. from gamefly.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Good deal. I'm always indecisive on buying this game simply because I rented it and beat it when it first came out and wasn't a fan of the multiplayer. I still feel like I should have it in my collection since I enjoyed the campaign.[/QUOTE]

Campaign was awesome! Too bad the MP is trash.

[quote name='aznhero913']That's why I said it.

Real good chance of getting a L.E. from gamefly.[/QUOTE]

It's not really a "real good chance." Two of my friends ordered MoH from GF last month and didn't get the LE

[quote name='gotdott']It's not really a "real good chance." Two of my friends ordered MoH from GF last month and didn't get the LE[/QUOTE]

I think the last go around, most people on here reported getting the L.E. version.

Please pick this up. I want more people in the Multiplayer. I picked up my copy last GF sale, for 12.99. Definitely worth the price. The campaign is short, but the Multiplayer is solid. Same price as the new maps for COD, think of it that way.

Just got mine too today and it's the Limited Edition and the online code was unused. I'm loving the single player right now and soon jumping on Multi.

Got mine (Limited Edition) but of course the online pass was used. Supposedly you need an online pass associated with your account in order to get the BF3 beta access, so that's a little disappointing.

Still, not a bad price by any means. :D

Blast I bought this with amazon credit, but at least I got the limited edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
No free shipping for me.

It comes out like this in the total section.

Subtotal: $14.99
Estimated Tax: $1.46
Standard Shipping: $2.98
Order Total: $19.43

bread's done
Back