Used Phoenix Wright: Justice for All $12.99

[quote name='blackbird3216']are you sure about this? I'll take a look tommorow. BTW, what's this game supposed to be about? Never tried it before.[/quote]

:speaktothehand::roll::whistle2:$

its a "law" game

[quote name='blackbird3216']are you sure about this? I'll take a look tommorow. BTW, what's this game supposed to be about? Never tried it before.[/quote]

Yeah, I bought it today.

Wow, Gamestop ISN'T jacking up the price of a previous entry in the series the week before the new one comes out? I'm surprised it isn't $28.99 used right now.

Nah, it actually seems like they tend to lower game prices the week before the next entry comes out, possibly to flush out excess stock before the next entry comes out and competes with it, or something.

For example, the week before Oblivion GOTY edition came out, they dropped the used price of Oblivion from $50 to $27.

[quote name='cableshaft']Nah, it actually seems like they tend to lower game prices the week before the next entry comes out, possibly to flush out excess stock before the next entry comes out and competes with it, or something.

For example, the week before Oblivion GOTY edition came out, they dropped the used price of Oblivion from $50 to $27.[/quote] Oblivion GOTY isn't exactly a sequel to Oblivion, it's more like the original plus the expansion pack.

[quote name='yuckfou']does gamestop sell used ds game with complete box and manuals ? or just cartridge ??[/quote]
depends on the store. It really depends on luck, but from my experience the newer the game, the better chance you will find it complete w/ box and manual.

bread's done
Back