Used Playstation 2 Wild Arms 3 Giveaway on July 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wquach']I am thankful for a lot of things, many already said by other CAGs.

My friends, my family.

The fact that I'm alive and well, that I live in a country like this one.

All the experiences that I've come across, with the prospect of more to come. From the little things, like the excitement of receiving a new game in the mail, to the big, like watching my little brother grow up. Watching technology progress, or being enthralled by a video game or movie.

Meeting new people, or having a few beers with old friends.

Looking towards the future to a career and relationships.

The idea that out of millions of sperm, I happened to make it, that I have consciousness, with thoughts of my own, that I make my own actions even as I type this reply.

And of course, the CAG community. The deals, trades, and friendly people I've come across, the thoughtful discussions amongst gamers, the generosity of users like OP. Even the idea of being a part of a community of gamers who want the best deals to enjoy what they love most, games. Without this site, I'd feel alone in my "cheapass" mentality when it came to buying games.[/QUOTE]

You are the winner! Please PM me your shipping address. Thanks for all those who posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back