Used PS1 games-ebgames.com - Vagrant Story, Legend of Legaia, Bust a Groove

mitch079

CAGiversary!
http://www.ebgames.com/Browse/Search.aspx?N=80+145

Sucks that they aren't at the 75% off like they were in stores. And, obviously, you don't know what you're getting if you do order them but the Legaia price is worth the gamble in my opinion. Make sure you enter your Edge # for 10% off + CAG16 for 16% more + SAVER (enter all in the coupon code field - thanks Cheapy).

Complete list is (before 26% off):

Suikoden - OOS
Bust A Groove - 24.99
Cool Boarders - 13.99
FIFA 2000 - 4.99
Forsaken - 2.99
Legend of Legaia - 9.99
Madden '99 - 1.49
Moto Racer - 2.99
NCAA Football '99 - 1.49
NHL '98 - 1.49
Tales of Destiny 2 - OOS
Vagrant Story - 19.99
WCW Mayhem - 3.99
Worms World Party - OOS

For more info on ebgames.com new committment to the gaming community, please see Cheapy's thread here - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177988

I want to pick up Vagrant Story, but checkout isn't working. It gets to the Shipping Information page (Step 2) and I can't go any further because everything is blank and clicking Edit Shipping Address causes the site to go to the "Game Over" page. Anyone else having this problem?

I've spent way too much money this past month, but I jumped on Legaia...like everyone else said, if it doesn't come with at least the case, I'll just return it, or probably try to flip it on ebay.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']I want to pick up Vagrant Story, but checkout isn't working. It gets to the Shipping Information page (Step 2) and I can't go any further because everything is blank and clicking Edit Shipping Address causes the site to go to the "Game Over" page. Anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

The site has been glitchy. You can always try the sister site of whatever one you're on (if on ebgames, try gamestop and vice-versa). Or try hitting refresh and then retry if it asks you, I was doing that a lot yesterday. I was using Internet Explorer as an FYI.

[quote name='mitch079']The site has been glitchy. You can always try the sister site of whatever one you're on (if on ebgames, try gamestop and vice-versa). Or try hitting refresh and then retry if it asks you, I was doing that a lot yesterday. I was using Internet Explorer as an FYI.[/QUOTE]

yeah I tried that. I was originally on EB's site and tried GS with no luck using either browser -_-

Yeah I can't even add anything to my cart right now. I press add to cart and then it goes to a screen saying 'your cart is empty.' I've also tried both sites on both IE and Firefox but no luck. I guess I won't be able to spend money at their store.

[quote name='expane']Vagrant Story

is one of the greatest games ever period, I already have a Black label complete copy tho[/quote]

This. Remember to turn the smooth filter on your PS2/3 to make the game look better. it is very noticable in some areas.

I ordered an hour after the first post, but my Tales of Destiny II got backordered. Should I just cancel it or will it go through in a timely manner?

[quote name='Hostile']I ordered an hour after the first post, but my Tales of Destiny II got backordered. Should I just cancel it or will it go through in a timely manner?[/quote]

Mine went in about 30 mins after the thread was started. It as well is listed as backordered (when I check my order). :cry:

My TOD 2 and Legaia are backordered so I just cancelled my order. Mods, you can go ahead and close this or move it to the graveyard as it doesn't look like anything is actually going to ship out.

bread's done
Back