used Turtle Beach's form amazon warehouse deals?

daman22

CAGiversary!
Has anyone bought used turtle beach's, or even other headsets, form amazon.com warehouse deals? A friends dog chewed my X11 wire and I dont wanna spend $60 again. it says like new.

WOW.
I was wondering this exact thing, except for the whole "dog chewing the wire" thing.
Anybody with any feedback out there?

I actually did a few months ago. It was like new as well. However, it did not come with instructions and was missing the component cables to even use it properly. I was able to get a refund, but it's a crap shoot.

[quote name='kburns10']I actually did a few months ago. It was like new as well. However, it did not come with instructions and was missing the component cables to even use it properly. I was able to get a refund, but it's a crap shoot.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it was these that you were missing. NOT component, but a piggyback audio cable.

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-AH96PBN-P...LEL2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327705371&sr=8-1

I've always had positive experiences with AWD when buying Used - Like New.

I went ahead and just bought the yapsters new for $30. coulda got them used for like $23 but didnt wanna take the chance. And the X12s price for new and used both went up $10. didnt wanna spend $42 on a used headset.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I wonder if it was these that you were missing. NOT component, but a piggyback audio cable.

http://www.amazon.com/RCA-AH96PBN-P...LEL2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327705371&sr=8-1

I've always had positive experiences with AWD when buying Used - Like New.[/QUOTE]

That might have been it actually. Some people had extras lying around so it wasn't a big deal for them. This was my first headset purchase so that was annoying. But beyond that, I've always had great experiences with AWD as well (but most of my purchases are games or movies).

[quote name='kburns10']That might have been it actually. Some people had extras lying around so it wasn't a big deal for them. This was my first headset purchase so that was annoying. But beyond that, I've always had great experiences with AWD as well (but most of my purchases are games or movies).[/QUOTE]
cancelled my yapster headset order, i kept 2nd guessing myself for buying it. AWD has the X12 used-like new, thinking of getting that. If it is missing any cables that shouldnt matter as I have a broke X11, and still have all the cables with it. But whats the chanced of the headset itself not fully working or being broke in some way?

If it is hows the return/refund process go? do i have to pay shipping?

[quote name='daman22']But whats the chanced of the headset itself not fully working or being broke in some way?

If it is hows the return/refund process go? do i have to pay shipping?[/QUOTE]

The headset itself I got looked brand new and I'm sure would have functioned just fine. If it is an issue of missing parts or not working properly, they will let you ship it back with one of their pre-paid labels for free. If you already have the parts from your X11s, I'd say go for it. But I'm EXTREMELY curious about those Yapsters (sp?). I've heard nothing but good things about them. And for that price...has anyone personally used them?

[quote name='kburns10']The headset itself I got looked brand new and I'm sure would have functioned just fine. If it is an issue of missing parts or not working properly, they will let you ship it back with one of their pre-paid labels for free. If you already have the parts from your X11s, I'd say go for it. But I'm EXTREMELY curious about those Yapsters (sp?). I've heard nothing but good things about them. And for that price...has anyone personally used them?[/QUOTE]

well the used x12 price jumped to $39 now, sucks. guess Ill wait a little and see if it drops, hope they dont keep going up tho. And ya, most ppl gave the yapsters good reviews, but the main things i dont like is it doesnt have separate volume controls for game and voice chat, and u have to use an adapter that stick out the bottom of your controller for chat. seems it could get in the way and shit. And a couple reviews said it feels cheap and could easily break.(the adapter, not the headset). Really wish I just jumped on the X12 when it was $32 used.

bread's done
Back