Used Xbox 360, What will they cost?

uzumaki_star

CAGiversary!
I just thought of something. How much will Gamerush, Gamestop, and EB charge for used Xbox 360s and how long will it be before Gamestop and EB will be selling refurbished 360s?

Also, what type of credit will they give you if someone decided to trade one in?

I just thought about that because I could buy one used and save some money and/or use up a lot of store credit to get one.

I was just stating period because I know that I will have nice big amount of credit by the time these will be available used and I figure I should just rack up some more credit instead of trying to spend $400+ cash on a system.

I believe to going rate will be $350 for the Core and $450 for the premium w/o extra accessories....hahahahaha. You will probably find out sometime next summer in my opinion. The 360 is a great system and I can't wait to see the developers take advantage of its power.

For now, I think the used XBox 360s on eBay will cost more than if you had a chance to buy the system new in stores. I don't think you'll see used 360s in game stores for a while.

I actually talked to my local eb games 2 days ago and asked the question about what trade in value would be for the system itself. He laughed looked it up and they had a price of $250 for just the system and power station I mean power supply ( that sucker is heavy ) It was good for a laugh anyways.

EB Games will sell the System + Wired Controller for $279.99, System + Wireless for $299.99. Hard drives, Live Headset, and mini-remote are taken seperately.

Why would anyone in their right mind take a system that is sold out everywhere, and sell it to EB or Gamestop for less than half price, when they can sell it themselves for the same price if not more.....

Sorry buddy, you're going to have to wait untill some seirous XBOX gamer develops a crack habit and has to sell his 360 or some crackhead finds out about someone who has a 360 and goes and trades it in.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']People do trade in stuff early, we had quite a few PSP at my work traded in as early as 2 weeks after it launched.[/QUOTE]

The PSP does not compare to a console. Also you probably got the fucked up pixel ones anyway.

[quote name='lurknomore']Why would anyone in their right mind take a system that is sold out everywhere, and sell it to EB or Gamestop for less than half price, when they can sell it themselves for the same price if not more.....[/QUOTE]

Because I know so many cash strapped people in my city that will get one and just want to get rid of it for some quick cash. Also, most of them that do this aren't the brightest people and don't probably have any idea about Ebay.

[quote name='edison']EB Games will sell the System + Wired Controller for $279.99, System + Wireless for $299.99. Hard drives, Live Headset, and mini-remote are taken seperately.[/QUOTE]

If this is true they did the same thing with PSP but I can't complain because I would be getting it for store credit anyway. That didn't cost me nearly as much as the system is going to be.

bread's done
Back