Used xbox Brute Force Giveaway on July 29

JoeJohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am giving away my used xbox Brute Force (Platinum Hits) (complete) on July 29.

Just post here your favorite color and why.

I will PM the winner on July 29. Good Luck!

Free shipping via first class mail.

Huge fan of Blue, been a fan since I was a kid, not too sure why but my bikes, shoes, backpacks pencils and now controllers, cars, phones are all blue. It's just a nice soothing colour, I guess.

Blue, actually asked my parents recently what color I liked when I was little. Its been so long and I actually forgot what my favorite color was. It seems my dad even bought a blue truck because of it being my favorite color. Thanks for the free giveaways.

my favorite color is red because represents burning passion for anything, whether it's hate or anger or even love and compassion.

Green.

I actually find it to be more relaxing than blue in the right shade and theres beauty made of it just about everywhere in the natural world.

The brighter shades also give off an air of being positive and energetic imo~

I've always like the tranquil, comforting feel of Blue. My think my favorite shade is either Yellow-Blue or Hooloovoo.

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite color? I don't think I have a single favorite color. Most of the objects that catch my attention generally have a multiple array of colors.

Black, Red, Blue, Green, White, Yellow... In some cases, I like seeing the colors Pink and Purple. If I had to choose a color that I would like to see the most often, I would probably have to say Dark Red. The main reason is because it, to me, seems to be the best match to go with Black, just as White and Blue go great together.

My favorite color is purple. and well.. I'm not quite sure why. There's just something about it that is very appealing to me. I was a fan of navy blue at one time, but something about purple just drew me in.

I guess you can say, just because it rocks. =P

bread's done
Back