Used Xbox RF Adapters for $0.99 each at Wherehouse.com

[quote name='zewone']Wherehouse is a reliable site for buying stuff.[/QUOTE]

It's just that the selection in the store is over-priced, and people barely talk about on the boards here.
One thing for sure, they are very generous in game trade-in prices. For a game I could get at BlockBuster (hopefully complete and minty) for $9.99, I can trade it in for almost double. One example:

http://www.wherehouse.com/games/sell-product-detail.jsp?id=2337765

It's just that their good stuff is mostly sold out, even in the store. Its only been 4 days, and Doom 3 (both editions for Xbox) are sold out. I hope their online is way better.

Also -

(Xbox) Halo is shown advertised on a "Spotlight on Games" flyer which I picked up in the store, and on the 2nd page shows it for $14.99 after a $5 Mail-In Rebate. ($19.99 - $5 = $14.99). For whatever reason, Halo shows up at $49.99 on the site, and the used version for $14.99. The ad doesn't state if its used or new though, so it should be new if you go B&M. The flyer shouldn't be YMMV. Halo should be a must play game for Xbox owners who haven't played it yet, but have played / own the 2nd one. It is still a good game, and there aren't much flaws at all. Recommended pick at this price if you haven't already. You should call the store to make sure if they have it, and at the desired $14.99 price for a new copy of Halo.

bread's done
Back