User DrunkPollock Warning - Do not trade/Halt

[quote name='YG_Banga']Google Steve McFadden Greenacres FL.

He is one of the dirtiest video game scammers on the face of the Earth.[/quote]

Whoa. It's Juan Dixon

[quote name='Tolmes']yes i am willing to take legal action, and I will be calling my lawyer within the week, if no reply from him or my local PD. Is anyone else who got scammed over 20? Because that would help the argument. (No offense, I love you all, but cops and courts dont take ne1 under 18 serious)[/QUOTE]

Wow, you all make me feel like an old fart at 30 :) I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what goes down...I've only been waiting five days for my stuff, so I'll give it a few more before I contact the local PD to file a report.

On a side note:

Mr_hockey66: At least our recent trade went off smoothly. What a horrible coincidence that we both got scammed by the same guy within a week of each other? Sheesh!

[quote name='mzbagel']Wow, you all make me feel like an old fart at 30 :) I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what goes down...I've only been waiting five days for my stuff, so I'll give it a few more before I contact the local PD to file a report.

On a side note:

Mr_hockey66: At least our recent trade went off smoothly. What a horrible coincidence that we both got scammed by the same guy withing a week of each other? Sheesh![/quote]

Not sure if you read all the way through, but i'll tell you some things anyway. This guy has 2 genders, 4 names, and 2 different addresses. I wouldn't exactly wait for the games cuz i don't think they're coming. If they do though, congrats.

[quote name='the_punisher']Not sure if you read all the way through, but i'll tell you some things anyway. This guy has 2 genders, 4 names, and 2 different addresses. I wouldn't exactly wait for the games cuz i don't think they're coming. If they do though, congrats.[/quote]

Wait so this guy gave everyone different addresses? So He didn't receive our games but someone else did? wow.....

I really hate scammers I hope he gets what is coming to him. I don't understand why he gave out so many address unless he has people in on it. Is the guy banned?

[quote name='jman619']I really hate scammers I hope he gets what is coming to him. I don't understand why he gave out so many address unless he has people in on it. Is the guy banned?[/quote]

Is this guy executed... yes im that mean.

[quote name='SlickSnake18']Is this guy executed... yes im that mean.[/quote]

Thats understandable in ways I would be pissed as well if I lost money or a game of value.

this is so fucked up... I remember that one guy who was selling a bunch of ipods a while back and I think he got his computer seized. Just hope DrunkPollock gets what's comin to him.

Yeah, basically agree. Someone on here recieved from him. Someone should get the guy's address from the package the guy recieved. It does have a return address on it, no? Anyway, the main reason i hate ppl like him is cuz it makes me doubt CAG's. Now when i make a trade i'm guna worry. :(

BTW that reminds me, is he banned? I don't know if we exactly want him reading this....he doesn't deserve the satisfaction.

[quote name='the_punisher']Yeah, basically agree. Someone on here recieved from him. Someone should get the guy's address from the package the guy recieved. It does have a return address on it, no? Anyway, the main reason i hate ppl like him is cuz it makes me doubt CAG's. Now when i make a trade i'm guna worry. :(

BTW that reminds me, is he banned? I don't know if we exactly want him reading this....he doesn't deserve the satisfaction.[/quote]

I asked the same thing no one said anything. My internet keeps going in, and out today. If he isn't banned he should be man enough to post here and say whats going on.

So apparently he's moving, so he thinks he will get away with all of this because his return address will no longer have him there.

[quote name='Samus']So apparently he's moving, so he thinks he will get away with all of this because his return address will no longer have him there.[/quote]

wow.. this is fucking ridiculous.

[quote name='wwe101']cant the mods track this mother fuckers ip address from where he was making the trades?[/quote]We looked at the IP addresses he used, and there's no other CAGs under his name, which is a good thing. All we know from the IP address is that it's coming from a Cox cable modem connection, and there's six different IP's he's connected from.

[quote name='jman619']I asked the same thing no one said anything. My internet keeps going in, and out today. If he isn't banned he should be man enough to post here and say whats going on.[/quote]
No, he's not banned, at least for the moment.

Some summary things so far:
1) Anyone who's been affected by this asshole should go fill out an IC3 report. Completely forgot about that, and I'm glad Kendro reminded us about it.
2) There is a common address among all of this, as quite a few people have confirmed it. There's another address as well, which might be his "move-to" address, and there have been a few other names with the "common" address attached to them.
3) Everyone should contact the phone # for the PD that Dragunz posted a few pages back. More people that contact them, the better.
4) People should also contact their local USPS PO or the PO's that I posted a few pages back, and talk to them about mail fraud submissions against DP.

Also, the mods here aren't a legal authority, so there's not much we can do except keep him from causing further issue on here. Any actions against DP will have to be taken by the wronged parties.

[quote name='wwe101']what usually happens in situations like these? will the guy get caught[/quote]Depends on the amount of information available, the number of people with complaints against them, and the willingness of the local PO to get involved with something like this. If everyone gets involved, then it gets to be enough of an issue that the local PO will likely take a look into it.

I'm another one.

I sent out 5 games to this person, which were:

Shadow Hearts (Case & Instructions, disc is mint, like new) * :ps2:
Wild Arms: Alter Code F w/ Wild Arms anime DVD (Case & Instructions, disc is mint, like new) :ps2:

Mega Man & Bass (Box & Instructions, good condition) * :gba:
Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue(Box & Instructions, terrific condition) * :gba:
Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (Box & Instructions, good condition although there's a slight fold in on the right side of the box, due to it being a display case (no price tags on it)) * :gba:

He was suppose to pay me $60 shipped, I sent out all games and say he received them last Monday. I have the USPS delivery confirmation number, receipt (I have a scanner and can provide the info if needed). I was told payment was sent last Tuesday, and I have not received anything in my mail yet. I was getting worried, until I just came across this.

I have all PMs saved and everything, if needed.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm another one.

Wild Arms: Alter Code F w/ Wild Arms anime DVD (Case & Instructions, disc is mint, like new) :ps2:

Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation (Box & Instructions, good condition although there's a slight fold in on the right side of the box, due to it being a display case (no price tags on it)) * :gba:

He was suppose to pay me $60 shipped, I sent out all games and say he received them last Monday. I have the USPS delivery confirmation number, receipt (I have a scanner and can provide the info if needed). I was told payment was sent last Tuesday, and I have not received anything in my mail yet. I was getting worried, until I just came across this.

I have all PMs saved and everything, if needed.[/quote]

ohhhhhhhhh what a tangled web we weave. and the story keeps unfolding

man this is a pretty big scam this guy is pulling. glad i didnt sell him my SMT DDS set. i wish you guys the best of luck on getting you stuff back

Wow, this guy was really thorough. How many does that make it, over 20? If he's so smart, shouldn't he just....y'know, get a job instead of scamming people out of their games? He's so pathetic....

Sorry it had to happen to you guys. Not sure i can file anything seeing as how i wasn't scammed, but if there's another way to help, i'm here. I hate having scammers here, especially considering how many trades i do.....

Not you mana. How many people did he trade with all together? It just keeps adding up, and up. It is obivious he was trying to make a living ripping people off on cag. He made a big mistake though taking so much, and so many complaints I think he will go down. What sucks the most is he rips off the nice people it seems. Mainly mana knight, and IXI I feel sorry for IXI after reading his. Maybe a really stupid idea,but we could have some sort of fellow cag's donateing money or games to the ones that got ripped off if it doesn't work out, and they don't get there stuff back.

Wow i've been reading this topic a bit and it's rotten to see how many people were ripped off by this person... sorry to hear this peeps and i hope you guys are able to recover your games or if not, get the mf'er in jail...

He made a big mistake though taking so much, and so many complaints I think he will go down.

Indeed. The same thing popped into my head as this thread rolled along. Let's hope that his immense greed will ultimately be what catches him.

[quote name='wwe101']cheapy please front page this!![/quote]

I know it's out of place, but can you make an icon (preferably MGS4, but y'know...). It just seems like the only people w/o an icon are n00bs, and ur not.

[quote name='jman619']Not you mana. How many people did he trade with all together? It just keeps adding up, and up. It is obivious he was trying to make a living ripping people off on cag. He made a big mistake though taking so much, and so many complaints I think he will go down.[/QUOTE]I almost sold him my entire GBA lot, but thankfully someone else took part of it (to avoid being scammed even more). I was feeling really bad about this today (I caught the do not trade under his name), but I see I'm another one.

It sucks because those who have traded with me at CAG (although not many), can say I try really hard to be a good trader by taking pictures of everything, giving a very detailed description of the games, and so on (and I'm definitely very honest). If it's a console or something, I will take pictures showing it working just fine while in my possession, because I care very much about being a good trader and making sure people are 100% satisfied. I mean, many others I let pay me after they ship because I want people to be 100% satisfied before they paid me. I've done that to many people over the years and never had problems, but this time I did. I'll admit I was becoming unsure whether I was going to make another trade at CAG, but thankfully, I'm not the only one (so I feel a little bit better now).

I was actually taking a break from posting at CAG for a few days, but I just had to post this.

Basically, my situation was I didn't receive a money order, and I kept checking my mail everyday (been around a week now since it was said to have been sent). I thought I messed up my address, but it looks like I did not.

Anyway, sucks to hear and I'm very angered by this, especially because I'm not exactly rich at the moment and losing money (or well, not getting money for stuff worth some $$$), can really put a huge hit on me.

[quote name='SpitFire158']What is it with u and MGS 4?[/quote]

Have you ever played through the series? It could be my second favorite, next to GTA (Halo fits in somewhere there). I was skeptical at first, since i didn't play stealth games, and i lvoed it. I've put 100+ hours into this series, and i more than anyone can't wait for MGS4. I preordered the LE at Gamestop, and called them until they had the bonus disk, and was there day 1, as i will be at launch.

[quote name='SlickSnake18']

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I almost sold him my entire GBA lot, but thankfully someone else took part of it (to avoid being scammed even more). I was feeling really bad about this today (I caught the do not trade under his name), but I see I'm another one.

It sucks because those who have traded with me at CAG (although not many), can say I try really hard to be a good trader by taking pictures of everything, giving a very detailed description of the games, and so on (and I'm definitely very honest). If it's a console or something, I will take pictures showing it working just fine while in my possession, because I care very much about being a good trader and making sure people are 100% satisfied. I mean, many others I let pay me after they ship because I want people to be 100% satisfied before they paid me. I've done that to many people over the years and never had problems, but this time I did. I'll admit I was becoming unsure whether I was going to make another trade at CAG, but thankfully, I'm not the only one (so I feel a little bit better now).

I was actually taking a break from posting at CAG for a few days, but I just had to post this.

Basically, my situation was I didn't receive a money order, and I kept checking my mail everyday (been around a week now since it was said to have been sent). I thought I messed up my address, but it looks like I did not.

Anyway, sucks to hear and I'm very angered by this, especially because I'm not exactly rich at the moment and losing money (or well, not getting money for stuff worth some $$$), can really put a huge hit on me.[/quote]

Awww, why'd you have to write that? Now i feel REALLY bad becuase you're such a nice person, the person i wish everyone on here was. You're like the old guy in the movie who's shot for no good reason (robbery, burglary,...) other than the robber's benefit. :cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='wwe101']there i made a gta avatar becuase it is my favorite of all time now lets get back on topic[/quote]

Much better :). Now let's get this fucker.

[quote name='the_punisher']Have you ever played through the series? It could be my second favorite, next to GTA (Halo fits in somewhere there). I was skeptical at first, since i didn't play stealth games, and i lvoed it. I've put 100+ hours into this series, and i more than anyone can't wait for MGS4. I preordered the LE at Gamestop, and called them until they had the bonus disk, and was there day 1, as i will be at launch.

+10. Great name, great pic. You preorder the LE? I'm trying to make sure i'm not the only one....xD[/quote]

You mention MGS 4 in a lot of topics your in.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I almost sold him my entire GBA lot, but thankfully someone else took part of it (to avoid being scammed even more). I was feeling really bad about this today (I caught the do not trade under his name), but I see I'm another one.

Anyway, sucks to hear and I'm very angered by this, especially because I'm not exactly rich at the moment and losing money (or well, not getting money for stuff worth some $$$), can really put a huge hit on me.[/quote]

Yeah that is the main reason I sale or trade is because I don't have money to begin with that, and I usually enjoy it most of the times. I think they should do something I mentioned like some donation to the ones that did't get there games back if that happens. Like money or games donated maybe it is a stupid idea.

[quote name='the_punisher']Awww, why'd you have to write that? Now i feel REALLY bad becuase you're such a nice person, the person i wish everyone on here was. You're like the old guy in the movie who's shot for no good reason (robbery, burglary,...) other than the robber's benefit. :cry::cry::cry:

Much better :). Now let's get this fucker.[/quote]

Like Peter Parker's Dad in Spiderman 1?

Can't stress it enough guys. If this guy scammed you, file a complaint at IC3.gov. Here's the summary I used:

Details on the situation can be found/verified at the following link. My Username in the discussion is ShadowMasterX.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178802

The website CheapAssGamer.com has a forum attached to the website. One specific section of the forum is dedicated to listing games that people have and/or want so that users can conduct trades. The user DrunkPollock contacted me about a possible trade. After returning his request with what trade I would like to make, the user gave me his/her address:

George ****
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635

The custom in this game trading area is that the user with the lower feedback score (feedback obtained from completing trades with other users) ships first. As the other user had 16 positive trades, and I was a newer member, I shipped out my six video games first. This was on March 24th. The delivery confirmation I purchased for the package, which was mailed Priority Mail, says it was delivered on the 26th. I hadn't checked the delivery confirmation then, however, as I just expected the user to send out the his games when he received mine.

However, today, at the top of the trading section on the forums was a thread that warned against trading with the user DrunkPollock. He has scammed several other users of the forum out of video games, video game systems, and an iPod Video. It seems the user has done trades with other people with at least 3 other names (George in my case, Rebecca in others), has used two addresses, and has offered several games to multiple people in different trades, which shows he has no intention of shipping it out to anyone, and when other users had contacted him/her about the status of their trade, s/he responded with obscenities.

I cannot contact the user, as his/her inbox on the site is full, as it can only hold at max 150 private messages. The email address I provided I only got several minutes ago from the moderators from the CheapAssGamer forums, and while it is the email address they have on file for him/her, it may or may not be valid. I currently still have in my inbox on the website our correspondence, as well as the receipt from the Post Office with the delivery confirmation number of my shipment.

[quote name='Samus']Just filed at ic3.gov. EVERYONE WHO WAS WRONGED FILE A REPORT AT IC3.GOV!![/quote]

already did that!!!! come on people!

[quote name='SpitFire158']Like Peter Parker's Dad in Spiderman 1?[/quote]

Do i really talk about MGS4 a lot? I can't remember too many times, but it's nice to see i have a fan, or at the very least people read what i write.

As to the above, that's exactly who i was thinking of. How'd you read my mind? He was so innocent...shot for no reason....so sad :cry:

O yea, and i second:

EVERYONE WHO WAS WRONGED FILE A REPORT AT IC3.GOV!!

Ok, I'm back from doing my long ass History essay. All I have to say to Drunk is.....fuck YOU MOTHER fuckER!!! I just got a voice mail from USPS Customer Service Rep saying that there was a chance the package was successfully intercepted. Meaning the son of a bitch could have still got my stuff. This blows because I'm only 15, almost 16 and I can't really help you guys that much. Although I will try and get my parents or brother involved to get my money and all the fellow CAGs their games and money back. This motherfucker is going down, I'm willing to bet my life on it. Grrr........angry now.

bread's done
Back