Using an electric razor to shave you head?

Chibi_Kaji

CAGiversary!
After getting tired of watching my hair slowly falling out I decided to finally shave my head. I've tried using a regular razor shave my head but I have problems getting it myself(my sister's boyfriend has been helping me out). I have been thinking about trying an electric razor but I'm not sure what I should be looking for. So I was wondering if any fellow CAGs could give me a few suggestions.

are you trying to bic your head or just give it a buzzed cut?

I been buzzing my hair for about 3 years now. I purchased a Wahl Designer hair clippers. It came with all the attachments for cutting your hair at different length. Its not a 'electric razor' for your face but for ure head, the thing they use at the barber shop. Not sure if thats what ure looking for but its served me well over the years. Saved me a good amount of money also.

Get a regular clipper kit (Wahl is a solid brand) and use it without any attachments and with the length knob turned all the way down. It's as near bald as you're gonna get..and should make it much easier to do a razor shave if you want to.

i used norelco when i shaved my head with no guard on the electric, but honestly? the regular razors are so much better. I use a mach 3 and have a small mirror in the shower for the front, the back gets easy when you do it for a little while.

bread's done
Back