Using My Laptop as Screen for PS2

rockhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Hey does anyone here have experience using their laptop screen as a display for their PS2? I have an Inspiron 9300 with the GeForce 6800 if that helps at all. Any info would be much appreciated.

Well I really think that you're going to need a TV tuner and since it's a laptop it'll have to be a USB external model. I'm assuming here that you don't have any type of video in on your laptop as most don't. I would just watch for a good deal on an external tuner.

Cool thanks guys - Also does anyone know if the slim psTwo is still hard to find? Could I just walk into Best Buy tonight and get one? I need Dragon Quest 8 and I need it to be as portable as possible!

[quote name='rockhero']Cool thanks guys - Also does anyone know if the slim psTwo is still hard to find? Could I just walk into Best Buy tonight and get one? I need Dragon Quest 8 and I need it to be as portable as possible![/QUOTE]

You'll have absolutely no problems finding one, esp. if you go to a big box retailer like BB or a Target. Some EBs, etc, don't keep as much stock in as they are trying to move the pre-owned systems, but ymmv, of course.

[quote name='itspaidgasterblaster']Ati usb tv wonder got it for 80 at best buy. I've been playing my games from my pc since i bought it.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't that have about a one second delay showing the video and playing audio?

bread's done
Back