V smile

[quote name='Scorch']Good reply. Instead of going to google to find out what he was referring to, your "what?" greatly contributed to the thread.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00023JJOS/102-3082184-5364152

I think it's a good move to get it. Sounds like you have to buy an adapter, though. Check out some of the user reviews there.[/QUOTE]

I think he was perhaps confused about the little kids getting a V-smile part. V-smile has been interpreted in the past as the holiest of holy female parts.

And on a more kid friendly note, my 5 year old nephew got it for christmas last year and he loves it. I got my son a Leapster - also a great educational game device. Are you getting the stand alone console or the handheld that plugs into the TV ?

naw, every target I've ever been into in Michigan has the games. So does Meijer. Great educational games for kids, especially todlers to 5 yrs. After that I'd go with a Leapster or leap pad product.

I play with the display model everytime I got to Toys R Us. Alphabet Park Adventure is a lot of fun, and the Care Bears game is nice too.

Target has racks and racks of the games...seen them at a bunch of other department stores as well. I always hated educational games as a kid unless I was at school. We got to use the computers to play educational games every once in a while which beat listening to the teacher. This was in the early days of Apple/Tandy.

bread's done
Back