Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga - anyone? Beuller?

'Cube Daddy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Has anyone played this game yet? Apparently, it released yesterday and I've yet to find a single comment online. Metacritic has Nintendo Power's month-old "40" score and paragraph, but that's it. Was this enough of a kiss of death to cause this game to be ignored? I think the graphics are a bit shameful and look as blocky as an N64 game, but I'm totally willing to look past that for some decent adventuringismness.

I'm interested, but waiting for more reviews. Want to see what rpgfan or rpgamer have to say
the psp games got dreadful reviews, but I haven't played them.

hmm it's only 40?

and the graphcis look far better than an N64, at least the Amazon movie was nice.

I might pick this up with my $10 credits... seems like maybe a title not every store will carry.

[quote name='xycury'] and the graphcis look far better than an N64, at least the Amazon movie was nice..[/QUOTE]

There's a scene in the trailer where the main character pulls back on his bow or queues up an arrow or something... that looks really 64-bit to me. Oh, and when the dragon roars. I'm still interested enough in this game to start a thread about it, just wondering what's up with some of the big-arsed polygons.

bread's done
Back