Valkyria Chronciles and Resonance of Fate at Walmart $19.83 each

Mr.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've seen both Valkyria and Resonance at Walmart before for the same price, but it seems like they restocked. There's a whole bunch at Walmart at the Square One in Mississauga and it's quite surprising to see so many considering how VC is supposed to be kind of rare.

Even if the game is rare, if no one buys them, extra copies get tossed into the bin; see Otomedius, Deathsmiles or even Resonance which I'm sure had a smaller print run than Valks. They're probably unsold copies shipped from US warehouses.
PS. Already have both

UGH.. Damn It ! Really ! ... i had the disc i lent it to a friend for a few months before i got to play it then when i got it back third time playing it ( third day in a row ) it stopped working cause i didn't notice the disc was cracked the crack extended cause of the heat and low and behold got into the information part of the disc and is now FUBAR'd and now used copies at EB .. is going for like ... $40 something without taxes which is asinine.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']UGH.. Damn It ! Really ! ... i had the disc i lent it to a friend for a few months before i got to play it then when i got it back third time playing it ( third day in a row ) it stopped working cause i didn't notice the disc was cracked the crack extended cause of the heat and low and behold got into the information part of the disc and is now FUBAR'd and now used copies at EB .. is going for like ... $40 something without taxes which is asinine.[/QUOTE]

Your friend broke it and you aren't making him buy you a new one?

Resonance of Fate is pretty meh, and I personally think Valkyria Chronicles is one of the most overrated games this gen (it's kinda sickening). Though, both are more than playable and have their respective audiences. Good deal at $20 a piece.

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Your friend broke it and you aren't making him buy you a new one?[/QUOTE]

to be fair he may have or i may have done something by accident without realizing it. it's hard to say. cause it wasn't something i noticed when i got back.

[quote name='VetraX']Resonance of Fate is pretty meh, and I personally think Valkyria Chronicles is one of the most overrated games this gen (it's kinda sickening). [/QUOTE]

I'm huge on JRPGs but... yeah. Agreed.

I thought Resonance of Fate was freakin' fantastic. The story was wtf worthy, but the gameplay? That was the most fun I've had in a while.

Definitely a Valkyria fan. Brilliant art style, unique gameplay approach, definitely something "different". Admittedly not everyone's cup of tea.

Own RoF but haven't played it yet, since my xbox RROD'd.

bread's done
Back