Valkyria Chronicle PS3 $35.95 USD FREE SHIP! [BACK IN STOCK]

wow great deal, I wish I din't buy it on ebay a week ago for a bit more :(. I din't think I would see VC back around $35 USD for a while

Just ordered one, thanks a lot OP, been wanting to buy this for a long time! Free shipping to Canada and no tax makes it an awesome deal.

[quote name='matsam']Just ordered one, thanks a lot OP, been wanting to buy this for a long time! Free shipping to Canada and no tax makes it an awesome deal.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure there won't be any shipping charges to Canada? Their fine print left them a lot of wiggle room. I stopped short of seeing the final tally as they want me to great a BNG account. I'm sick of creating freaking accounts with (semi) valid personal info. Ugh.

thanks OP--that is a great price.

posting what i said on rfd:
You can checkout with free shipping. I ordered Street Fighter IV for $39.95 + free shipping and got it a couple days ago. Took about 10 days from shipping. It seems to take them a while to ship (SFIV took 4 days to ship from order date, Chrono Trigger hasn't shipped yet and I ordered on the 5th) but they have excellent customer service. I was updated on my order 2 times without asking by a human staff member.

They ship using USPS + Canada Post. Not a high chance of getting hit by customs and if you do, it probably will just be a few bucks + GST + PST. Unlike UPS with their $20 or whatever the hell.

[quote name='collector42']Are you sure there won't be any shipping charges to Canada? Their fine print left them a lot of wiggle room. I stopped short of seeing the final tally as they want me to great a BNG account. I'm sick of creating freaking accounts with (semi) valid personal info. Ugh.

thanks OP--that is a great price.[/QUOTE]

This is the confirmation email I got ;):

Order Items:

Item Number: PS3-VC-39245
Valkyria Chronicles 1 $34.95
Subtotal:$ 34.95
Coupon:$ 0.00
Tax:$ 0.00
Shipping & Handling:$ 0.00
Total:$ 34.95

Totals to $41.49 CAD with Paypal.

I wouldn't fret adrian, it seemed the quantity was extremely limited, and even IF you managed to snag a copy, you'd only be saving yourself $15 or so.

[quote name='game_fanatic']I wouldn't fret adrian, it seemed the quantity was extremely limited, and even IF you managed to snag a copy, you'd only be saving yourself $15 or so.[/QUOTE]

15 bucks off VC is freakin' hot considering it barely ever went on sale! Plus, the money I saved by getting a copy there will buy me The Last Remnant at EBgames today. :D

Well obviously $15 is better than nothing, but you have to remember the limited stock in the first place; at least he got his copy, I'm still Valkyria Chronicles-less :(

Anyone deal with this store often enough to know if it will get back in stock sometime soon? What are the chances, right? :p

HMV also has VC, but @ $50, which seems to be the regular pricepoint.

Thanks OP, picked one up this time around! I really hope this game doesn't surface any cheaper, considering the talk of it being ridiculously hard to get and whatnot.

Wow, $40cad at bestbuy.ca is the best I've seen this game! Since it is advertised on their website you might be able to get it price matched at futureshop if they have it in stock.

[quote name='snuter']I meant that the game shows up on bestbuy.ca website. You can printoff the page and bring it in to another store (futureshop, for example) and get it price matched. Even though futureshop's website doesn't list the item, my local store still has it in stock.

here is a link to the bestbuy page:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10114431&catid=24372[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! Even though it is very likely I will never play this game as it joins about 98 other titles i have yet to play, I pulled the trigger. Free shipping for a guy without a car can't be beat!

[quote name='snuter']Wow, $40cad at bestbuy.ca is the best I've seen this game! Since it is advertised on their website you might be able to get it price matched at futureshop if they have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

FFFFFFF

Damn it.

I'm not too worried about the cheaper price at BB; BuyNextGen charged my credit card around $40CDN, so unless I get dinged with customs I'll still come out on top (I think) heh

[quote name='Sean09']Blockbuster has used copies for $34.99 - price dropped today.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, picked one up. Time to return that $50 HMV copy

^ HMV allows you to price match after you purchased. Just return them with receipt and said you saw it cheaper at Bestbuy. I am pretty sure they will return the difference. This way you don't have to return it and then find out it is sold out at Bestbuy.

[quote name='scourdx']^ HMV allows you to price match after you purchased. Just return them with receipt and said you saw it cheaper at Bestbuy. I am pretty sure they will return the difference. This way you don't have to return it and then find out it is sold out at Bestbuy.[/QUOTE]

I returned it to HMV, but I did so after finding a $34.99 PP copy at a Blockbuster in Peterborough. Gotta love small towns. They sometimes actually have things in stock, unlike the GTA :D

I think I did well enough in any case, I spent less than $41 total for a PP copy, which was way cheaper than the $50 before tax HMV copy. But if people can find a brand new BestBuy copy, that's a good deal. As it says on the product's BestBuy page, shipping is free until August for purchases $39 and more.
http://www.bestbuy.ca/marketing/freeshipping/EN/default.asp?logon=&langid=EN&CMP=NLC-email_weekly

Bah, only place I see to get Little King's Story (though I haven't checked EB because it's a half hour away), just concerned that I'll be moving away in 16 days and my Wii won't be making the trip with me :/

Sorry to revive an old thread, but has anyone received their copies of VC they ordered from BuyNextGen? I'm going on two weeks from my shipping date and have yet to receive the game. I'm getting a tad worried.

Wellll isn't that odd; I worry for a little bit, post on here, and two hours later the game shows up in the mail. Funny how that works haha. Thanks guys!

regarding shipping, is the shipping time 5-10 business days or just 5-10 days, because i ordered two copies of blazblue on the 27th (shipped out the 6th) and they haven't come yet :/

the site is quoted at 5-10 days btw

Ugggh, I got notification that my order was shipped on July 27th and I still haven't received it yet. Kinda starting to worry.

sorry for the epic bump/double post

but has anything anyone has ordered come in yet? my order is bridging on 3 weeks total now and it should've come in today.

[quote name='Sillyfire']sorry for the epic bump/double post

but has anything anyone has ordered come in yet? my order is bridging on 3 weeks total now and it should've come in today.[/QUOTE]

I received mine a couple days after I made my last post. Just over three weeks since I got notification of shipment. I'm sure BNG is on top of their end of things, it's just that all sorts of things can cause a delay in the package crossing the border.

The savings are great through this site, but the wait makes it not really worth it imo.

I ordered right after the price change to $35.95, and I received it on Thursday, so it took quuite a while between when I ordered and when I received; Order was received by BNG on July 19th, shipped on the 27th of July, arrived on the 13th of August. Three weeks. Ouch.

What makes you think it should have arrived today? Mine took 15 business days, and you're currently at 10; I would start to worry if it hasn't come by mid-next week

bread's done
Back