Valkyria Chronicles 3

iRent

CAGiversary!
So I was watching the anime (and spoiling the plot for myself) when I noticed this http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/12/whoops-valkyria-chronicles-3-announcement-leaked-by-sega/ in my search for the Valkyria Chronicles wiki.

Legit? Thoughts?

On another note...
Have yet to play the first (and second :bomb:) but I already know I like this (game) series. Probably going to buy #2 some time between now and december and probably get a ps3 sometime after the new year.

Didn't know where to post it since it's pretty relevant to the ps3 and psp. Maybe it'll come out on the PC next LOL

It's probably legit.

Earlier (this month?) this site popped up - Code1395 that churned the rumor mill a great deal. Some people believe that since it has a film-reel border, the game menus will have a more movie-reel feel to it (as opposed to the first game's book feel). "Altaba Abilia" was apparently the name of a secret squad of troops operating in the Rhineland, which has lead people to believe the game will either focus on the Atlantic Federation side of the war and/or involve a black-ops type squad.

All we really know for sure - the game exists and we'll know more on Wednesday.

bread's done
Back